Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Just to let everyone know...

1. Default

Hall has his rank binded to his mouse and he presses it repeatedly to purposly get kicked from the server for spamming.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

isn't the reason it kicks you is to prevent the server from getting fucked up?

hall, why not just hit esc. and press disconnect?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

If I am not mistaken, thats intentionally trying to crash the server and is punishable by permanent ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    BS hall. Do you remember a certain incident where you thought I froze you? than you froze me, and kicked me?

Thats exactly what I am talking about.
    that was a complete misunderstanding...it was either you or clone..so i chose you...so yea i made a mistake then

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    If I am not mistaken, thats intentionally trying to crash the server and is punishable by permanent ban.
    Too bad there isn't a demo to prove it.

As much as I can level with the fact it probably happened, there is the requirement of a demo for a reason.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Too bad there isn't a demo to prove it.

As much as I can level with the fact it probably happened, there is the requirement of a demo for a reason.

The logs are right there. If zero gets a chance and checks the admin logs himself, and they match up, shouldn't that be enough proof?

And no hall, it was not me. Oh believe me I wish I knew how to make console say an admin did something, when it wasn't me. I'd play games with people like Clone does, but sadly, I don't know how
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

...isn't doing stuff like that to bunny hop illiegal?
    Like stated, it is not illegal unless ran on a script.

With script, it automatically calculates when it will jump when you are about to land so it takes nothing at all to accomplish.

If binded properly it can take skill to master.

Bhopping is accepted in even leagues such as ECO. I believe CEVO made it not acceptable... or was it they limited it to 3 jumps? I don't remember too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Like stated, it is not illegal unless ran on a script.

With script, it automatically calculates when it will jump when you are about to land so it takes nothing at all to accomplish.

If binded properly it can take skill to master.

Bhopping is accepted in even leagues such as ECO. I believe CEVO made it not acceptable... or was it they limited it to 3 jumps? I don't remember too much.
    bunny hopping is illegal in CEVO, ESEA, XPL, ESL and TWL. the only league that it is allowed in is ECO. the reason being, is because it ruins the competitive aspect of the game on all maps completely derailing the purpose of choke points, setup strats, counter flashes/smokes/nades, etc... basically scripters ruined it for everyone else (like me) who legitimately learned how to bhop successfully and consistently. like this guy (he's a cocky and pompous prick on LAN too, and ragequit when they made it illegal in leagues): Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. EDIT: the clips in this video are taken off of pugs on ESEA prior to the bhop (zblock fix) ban.

zblock came out with an update bunny hop fix mid last year though that takes bhopping completely out of the equation and i know zero has zblock on these servers. the fix can be executed via rcon by typing "zb_bunnyfix 1" conversely "zb_bunnyfix 0" shuts it off to allow bunny hopping. this can be added to the server config so that it is always on when the server is up so there are no worries.

if someone could let zero know about this so we don't have people getting banned for bhopping when the zblock fix is off by default.

PS: Epic is that you in that video? would be funny. small internet world.
    Last edited by devour; 05-17-2010 at 08:33 AM.

9. Default

I lol'd

10. Default

@devour,

Hahahaha. That's hilarious. I remember watching this video before when still learning how to Bhop.

Sadly that isn't me in the video... I don't threat people like that when I rage. I keep it all inside until it eventually blows out of proportion to the point where I find myself delusional with a pistol and shoot up a mall... ;]

Even still, I go by a different Alias when I enter a competitive team.

I believe that he's not scripting, though. The reason why is because I still think he has a modified slippery mouse wheel that would spin like a pinwheel if needed.

My wheel isn't that great and gets stuck at many places but it is doable.

... Yea, off topic... Command spamming... Uh, I've been kicked many times from your servers because of the accidental spec. and scroll. Is there a chance it'll ban me after a certain amount of times?