Thread: Envy is a shitty admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the hell, where you been!?
    with christmas (anthony) mom..
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Why'd you shoot your team?

^ should of been the end of the thread a long time ago.

We all have our bad days and i guess you hit envys sweet spot.

As maynard said. After calling him a fuckstick you really think you should be unbanned? Your basically calling ibis out?

Besides it's a game why would you care if you lost 2 levels in a gungame or not? It's not the end of the world there a trillion games out there for you to win.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Pancakes View Post
    Why'd you shoot your team?

^ should of been the end of the thread a long time ago.

We all have our bad days and i guess you hit envys sweet spot.

As maynard said. After calling him a fuckstick you really think you should be unbanned? Your basically calling ibis out?

Besides it's a game why would you care if you lost 2 levels in a gungame or not? It's not the end of the world there a trillion games out there for you to win.
    something about this post makes me thing there is something terribly wrong with you. how is pointing out Envy's many flaws calling out ibis exactly?

also, being slayed constantly by him is a big deal, as it gets fucking annoying to put up with his shit whenever he is on. he's already admitted that he searches for things, which means i cannot talk to anyone while he's on the server among other things which generally means he makes playing a shitty experience.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    with christmas (anthony) mom..
    Christmas's mom.

Come on, don't you type up memos at that office job of yours?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    which means i cannot talk to anyone while he's on the server among other things which generally means he makes playing a shitty experience.
    You can most certainly talk to people, I have never warned you for that. It's the abusive way you tend to "talk to people" that gets you warned. I'm strict about shit, how have you not figured it out by now?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Christmas's mom.

Come on, don't you type up memos at that office job of yours?

Acutally since it ends with an s already, shouldn't it just be Christmas' Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    he has plural moms.

or, a mom and what once was a dad...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    he has plural moms.

or, a mom and what once was a dad...
    Also incorrect.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Incorrect.

Also incorrect.
    Actually its Plural for Christmas and not his mom.

Lol @ hall. He's probably desperate for the negative attention to be on someone other than himself.

And if you don't think attitude/past disrespect should affect how closely you're watched in the server, you're terribly naive.