Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Envy is a shitty admin

1. Default Envy is a shitty admin

this guy is a fucking joke, jumps infront of me when i'm shooting someone, then slays me because he got hit for 20 dmg, didn't kill him, no he had to use he admin powers to be a fuckstick. i inform him of this and now i'm banned? i hope you get cancer envy.

2. Default

name calling gets you no where. even if the admin was in the wrong, if you then approach him like a child and start name calling, it's really no surprise you were bannd.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

yea he is a real dick sometimes....even more than me somehow but seriously envy, stop that shit, especially with nemesis, hes got connections

4. Default

Lol thread.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Lol indeed, never mind the other like... 3 or 4 rounds you shot me? and that was 5 seconds into spawn. There wasn't anyone there. You Nemesis I treat you the harshest because of your attitude on the server.

By now I would think you wouldn't be such a douchebag to me. I think that is the longest ban I've given you so far too at 2 hours. serve it and learn from it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Lol indeed, never mind the other like... 3 or 4 rounds you shot me? and that was 5 seconds into spawn. There wasn't anyone there. You Nemesis I treat you the harshest because of your attitude on the server.

By now I would think you wouldn't be such a douchebag to me. I think that is the longest ban I've given you so far too at 2 hours. serve it and learn from it.
    so now he's offically stated that he will single me out in a server of people, meerly because he's dweeby attitude does not agree with mine.

also if it was 5 seconds into spawn the server would have slain me asshat, we were playing a small map and you directly ran infront of me, trying to get me to shoot you so you could ban me, and here you've admitted it.

7. Default

Where did I admit that? and the slay timer is 3-4 seconds iirc

I turned right to head in that direction and you shot me. I slayed you for it because you had shot me the previous few rounds. I'll admit they may have been accidents. But you have instigated in the past, and I would not put you past more instigation (I.E. your posts).

The ban was due to your attacks and name calling. If you don't like being banned for acting like a complete tool then stop doing it.

YES Nemesis I will watch you more carefully then others. But this is due to your disruptive and disrespectful behavior. You take your shit talking to a higher level then needed (Again see your posts).

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Lol thread.
    I miss TURTLES
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I miss TURTLES
    the hell, where you been!?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

you are both retarded children... nem, stop acting like you are better than ppl. envy, stop acting like admin makes you better than ppl. play the fucking game.

some kids these days....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton