Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ppltlbom - Week of may 2nd - not sure

1. Default

i will definately admit it's a retardedly useless and lazy thing to do, but i never knew it crashed the server until you guys mentioned it some time. if only there could be some sort of database that keeps track of stuff like this. first time it kicks and gives the messege "spamming commands like that can crash the server. please do not do it again", the second time "Yes, command spammng still crashes the server. learn to read, be gone for 2 days, and don't do it again", and the third time (after a 2-day ban) it would say "goodby retard" and perma.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I have been banned for like almost a whole month now. And i didn't know it could crash the server by doing that. I'm sorry. I just don't want my classes to be reset :'(

3. Post

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i will definately admit it's a retardedly useless and lazy thing to do, but i never knew it crashed the server until you guys mentioned it some time. if only there could be some sort of database that keeps track of stuff like this. first time it kicks and gives the messege "spamming commands like that can crash the server. please do not do it again", the second time "Yes, command spammng still crashes the server. learn to read, be gone for 2 days, and don't do it again", and the third time (after a 2-day ban) it would say "goodby retard" and perma.
    Yea that's a great idea. i agree with him/her. I didn't mean to get banned. Once again I'm Sorry :'(

4. Default

there actually is a prompt that comes up. i had it come up for me while in wcs. i dont remember which command i was overusing though.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

zm kicked me for command spamming. even when i wasnt touching my keyboard lol.

6. Default

some people don't realize it, but that's not exactly their fault.
    lol yes it is! lol there ignorance is there own damn fault, no 1 elses.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

So, is there anyway i could unbanned? Please? I won't ever type timeleft or nextmap or anything ever again. Sorry. Please unban me :'(

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ppltlbom View Post
    I have been banned for like almost a whole month now. And i didn't know it could crash the server by doing that. I'm sorry. I just don't want my classes to be reset :'(
    no you haven't.
    at most, assuming you were banned on the 2ns, you've been banned for 17 days. less if you were banned later in the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

no you haven't.
    at most, assuming you were banned on the 2ns, you've been banned for 17 days. less if you were banned later in the week.
    logic own!
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

10. Default

Yea i know, but still. If i am banned for 30 days do my classes get reset?