Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hallwanger

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    I got demo... Actually, I got a bunch, lol. I think I can go check my demo folder and pick one at random and I bet a dolla if you watch all the way 'till the end you will see him slaying everyone (not to say that you can actually see that in the logs zero posted - check the gg logs).

Hall is funny, but he gets annoying at times. The power trips he gets are freaking amazing. In one of the demos I got he slayed a player because that player slayed hall after hall tk'ed that player.
    well...how am i supposed to know thats wrong if other admins do it? im not trying to put the blame on some one else, but really. how am i? and in reference to zero's post, i completely understand your actions, yea, i was overly abusing for a while, and i'd been starting to calm down lately, but i totaly understand why your doing this. p.s. i dont believe ive ever permabanned anybody

2. Default

I do see where hall has calmed down at times. During those times, he is actually a good admin. However, when he goes crazy, there is no stopping him.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    well...how am i supposed to know thats wrong if other admins do it? im not trying to put the blame on some one else, but really. how am i? and in reference to zero's post, i completely understand your actions, yea, i was overly abusing for a while, and i'd been starting to calm down lately, but i totaly understand why your doing this. p.s. i dont believe ive ever permabanned anybody
    Read the rules, if other admins are abusing their power in your opinion, report them publically or privately.

You haven't permabanned anyone, but it's a pre-emptive move, I think. Don't want you getting pissed off at IBIS and banning everyone in all servers. Sure, it can be undone, but nobody wants to clean up after that.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Oh I guess I will take your word for it then, eh?

You don't have to believe me, just read the logs that zero attached for Z mod and you can see that he is slaying people in between all of the slapping.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Oh I guess I will take your word for it then, eh?
    Make my goddamn spray already.

PEW PEW PEW™

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    Don't copy everything other admins do. Just because other admins do it doesn't mean is not admin abuse. The only reason they don't get bitched about is because they don't do as often as you do.

Just calm down, take a chill pill, and enjoy the game. If you see some one breaking the rules, warn them, if they do it again, slay, again? kick... and so on, lol. But don't do it just because you want to, do it 'cause you have to.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    source TV

Time and date or it didn't happen.

8. Default

M 05/12/2010 - 05:37:34: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [hallwagner-ibis.a] [STEAM_0:0:8340862] Executed : slayed user [{CA-fr}Coupbas | Ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:32130844]
    Lol

9. Default

But i know why , he do ma_slay #all 1 at end of game

i actually was there for one of the hallwagner slay all. once the abusing beguins, stopping him is like stopping a flaming boulder heading for a town: you dont want to touch it for the consequences it may have, but not doing anything and lots of innocent players get slayed. or worse: banned.
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!