Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hallwanger

1. Arrow Hallwanger

Oh I thought I posted this here but it did not send, so here it is from earlier today:
    As you can see from the attached files he has used admin correctly on a few occasions. (Also note that a lot of the slay spam you see does not really do anything in zm, I even do it sometimes.) However, he clearly has used admin on other admins and abused his powers on a large scale. Multiple warring have already been given to him by clan members and even other admins. As a result he will have the following powers removed:
    Perma ban
    Mute
    Slap

If he starts using admin correctly like I know he can then he may get these powers back in the future. If however he instead continues to abuse his admin will be removed. This is the final warning.
    Attached Files

2. Default

I personally believe that his power to "slay" people should be taken away, once the end of a round is getting close he will slay everyone on the map in zmod. He did this yesterday and today slaying me and Alex.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I personally believe that his power to "slay" people should be taken away, once the end of a round is getting close he will slay everyone on the map in zmod. He did this yesterday and today slaying me and Alex.
    Demo or it didn't happen.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Not like I used my psychic powers to look into the future and see that he was about to slay me... unless demos record things that happened in the past, which if thats so shame on me for not knowing?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Not like I used my psychic powers to look into the future and see that he was about to slay me... unless demos record things that happened in the past, which if thats so shame on me for not knowing?
    Oh I guess I will take your word for it then, eh?

6. Default

I don't know who she is christmas but you are gonna take her word for it.

oh and your mom told me to tell you that dinner is ready.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

I got demo... Actually, I got a bunch, lol. I think I can go check my demo folder and pick one at random and I bet a dolla if you watch all the way 'till the end you will see him slaying everyone (not to say that you can actually see that in the logs zero posted - check the gg logs).

Hall is funny, but he gets annoying at times. The power trips he gets are freaking amazing. In one of the demos I got he slayed a player because that player slayed hall after hall tk'ed that player.

8. Default

zero is source tv on zmod? if not could yall put it there for a while, just to see some of the accusations?

9. Default

source TV

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

lol @ hallwanger. Intentional or not? You be the judge.

*note* Don't go and fix the title so that my post is no longer relevant, lol.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-14-2010 at 01:04 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.