Thread: Demos?

1. Default Demos?

What program do you use to view a demo?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

The game itself. open up CSS, and type in playdemo demoname into console

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

There is a system in CSS where you can record a demo and have it save in yoru cstrike folder.

Just type "record X" in console (where x is the name of the demo that you wish to save it as), then stop when you are finished.

Easy peasy.

4. Default

to view a demo, type demoui in console. this brings up a nifty menu. then simply hit "load" and select the demo you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    to view a demo, type demoui in console. this brings up a nifty menu. then simply hit "load" and select the demo you want.
    or just hit shift+F2 while in a demo

also i use complexity's demo viewer. used to use it for 1.6 but recently i found out it works with sourcetv as well.

http://code.google.com/p/coldemoplayer/

makes it easier to rip clips off and make videos