Thread: Movie Review batman the Dark Knight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Movie Review batman the Dark Knight

I Thought this was the best batman movie of them all, and its ashame that
    Heath Ledger died, Because he played a excellent Joker.

2. Default

It was great. I saw it yesterday and i totally came when i first saw the joker. Perfect acting for the part. I have no idea how they are going to replace him and if they do its not going to be the same at all. The first impression has stuck with me and probably many others.
    -MBP

3. Default

Yeah that the first thing that came to mine, how are they going to ever replace him.

4. Default

agreed.... the dark knight was fucking badass. i had to stand inline an extra hr at the theaters to watch the movie because ppl were going nuts

"let me show you a magic trick WHAM!!! look it disappeared"

5. Default

Great part, great. I loved the scene when you first meet the joker and they are all killing each other.
    -MBP

6. Default

That was the gayest batman movie ever.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Yeah that the first thing that came to mine, how are they going to ever replace him.
    im trying to think of what villians have been replaced and all I can think of is a 2nd joker. so would they replace another villian besides from this movie? I don't think so with the amount of money they made. so don't worry about that, its ok.

8. Default

I agree with whyt on this one.

The movie was badass and Heth played the best joker so far (with Jack in CLOSE second). But too many people exaggerated when describing his part as Joker

Harvey Dent / Two-Face on the other hand. I was actually more intimidated when he came into the scene as Two-Face (Well, except for when Joker was in the interrogation room, he looked so fucking EVIL lol). He really brought the rage out in that character. The best part was when he was in the car and the guy got the lucky flip then he flipped the coin again for the driver lol, that was so dead-on accurate of how Two-Face would act lol.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

I was so pissed they killed him off so soon. I was almost SURE he was gonna be in the next one until the end of the movie when he just throws him off the building lol. Two-Face by far was my favorite criminal from the batman comics/series.

9. Default

yea i liked that part too when two face flipped the dude and the driver