Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Movie Review batman the Dark Knight

1. Default Movie Review batman the Dark Knight

I Thought this was the best batman movie of them all, and its ashame that
    Heath Ledger died, Because he played a excellent Joker.

2. Default

It was great. I saw it yesterday and i totally came when i first saw the joker. Perfect acting for the part. I have no idea how they are going to replace him and if they do its not going to be the same at all. The first impression has stuck with me and probably many others.
    -MBP

3. Default

Yeah that the first thing that came to mine, how are they going to ever replace him.

4. Default

agreed.... the dark knight was fucking badass. i had to stand inline an extra hr at the theaters to watch the movie because ppl were going nuts

"let me show you a magic trick WHAM!!! look it disappeared"

5. Default

Great part, great. I loved the scene when you first meet the joker and they are all killing each other.
    -MBP

6. Default

That was the gayest batman movie ever.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    CO Got a poster of Heath Ledger in his locker at work, from broke back mountain.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Blasphemy.
    -MBP

9. Default

such a good movie. all the actors were chosen well and the music and the script is excellent. loved the narration at the end.

10. Default

That s a freakin good movie...can t wait to see it at IMAX theater august 22nd

Only thing I found weird.....what the hell Batman s doing in daylight, after the robbery in the safe room talking with gordon???? Daylight in a safe room....good job to get out of there without witness!! lol....

Ohh....two faces is fucking nice!!!!

Peace