Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: simple computer prank haha

Default simple computer prank haha

so i have had issues in the apst and im sure some of you also have with people going onto your computer when you have left it on and left the house ect.

WELL

i tested a simple prank/prevention on my roomates

here it is

HLSS

haha

simply make a playlist binding songs to thesed following keys

ctrl, alt, del, all arrow keys, right mouse click, and tab

then hit the lil thumbs up on HLSS, and the average person knowing average computer stuff, wont know how the hell to use the computer

PRICELESS

2. Default

doesn't hlss only work in-game?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

for playing music yes but when you have hlss running the keys you have binded do not work

i learned this when i was on the forums typing and i always would do faces like this =D (= with the equals sign but i have the = sign binded to a song on hlss and it dosnt type when i have hlss activated

4. Default

mikey this was dumb
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

The only way I can see getting out of that is window L...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

i thought it was go to program 86 files windows system 32 mouse delete everything and thast will fix your computer!

Someone almost got me with this.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Pancakes View Post
    i thought it was go to program 86 files windows system 32 mouse delete everything and thast will fix your computer!

Someone almost got me with this.
    Wow... So someone convinced you that it was your system 32 files that needed to be deleted... just wow
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Wow... So someone convinced you that it was your system 32 files that needed to be deleted... just wow

What back when i was 7 playing runescape? sounded legit to me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Pancakes View Post
    What back when i was 7 playing runescape? sounded legit to me.
    You have just committed one of the 7 deadly sins...

6) Never, EVER, EVER EVER, mention the game runescape on the internet unless quoting rule #6.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

10. Default

^ lol i said i was 7 bad mistake playing thatgame