Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Perma banned Hallwagner...

1. Default

I think Alex did it because nothing was being done. But if you want demos, I'll try to post some later today or tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Wow and people don't decide to comment on the fact YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BAN ADMINS?

Seriously, if Hall is doing something, post a demo or logs or something to prove it.

Don't be a fucking idiot and perma ban the guy. That puts your own adminship in danger and you don't have to in order to get rid of a player.

And to top it all off you don't perma ban people for racism anyway. Read the rulebook some time.

This is absolutely fucking ridiculous.
    dude, i agree. alex took action he shouldn't have. he should have demo'ed and reported through the channels, but i also have to give him props. he came right out and admitted it. he's accepting responsibility for what he did, what he thought was right.

hall, let me mention a name you might remember. you're reminding me of him something fierce. dog brother. when he did shit, he always agreed he broke the rules. always agreed that he shouldn't have. always apologized and always did it again
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dude, i agree. alex took action he shouldn't have. he should have demo'ed and reported through the channels, but i also have to give him props. he came right out and admitted it. he's accepting responsibility for what he did, what he thought was right.

hall, let me mention a name you might remember. you're reminding me of him something fierce. dog brother. when he did shit, he always agreed he broke the rules. always agreed that he shouldn't have. always apologized and always did it again
    I think what it comes down to we should have been doing a demo 24-7 everytime he was on LOL

After he got warned he slowed down some with the abusing but then, like what happended earlier, he just randomly spurts out some crap haha.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

@ Christmas

Perhaps you should think twice before calling me a fucking idiot. you should scroll up and see what i posted and not only read the title,

"...if i have to give up my admin or my account to get him banned from the server then i'll do it."

Perhaps you should play the zombie mod more often to see and hear what i'm talking about.
    Hallwagner was warned several times but never corrected himself or other players. he would change maps even when he's not senior admin. his admin abuse is slim but his mouth is off the chart.
    I took action right after he called me those names to prevent others who heard him thinking its ok to say racial slurs or comments. What would you do? sure if you are close to the owner of the server you'd get him ban in a second. i don't know the owner. i can't even get in touch with him. all i want is to play a server that is respectful and fair game play. that is the reason why i'm admin to help the server to fulfill its rules. some Players come to me when they need help on other ibis server such as reseting, getting rid of hackers or mic spammers ect. But none of my credibility is noticed. i wish you be softer on your comments and understand why i did that.

These are my demos:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymgr51nmzrd

http://www.mediafire.com/?hzyyyej3odu

http://www.mediafire.com/?mi3yjy2wne3

http://www.mediafire.com/?ntzr3cd1gza

http://www.mediafire.com/?yqizjmuzkud

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjdymuhjqlh

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    @ Christmas

Perhaps you should think twice before calling me a fucking idiot. you should scroll up and see what i posted and not only read the title,

"...if i have to give up my admin or my account to get him banned from the server then i'll do it."

Perhaps you should play the zombie mod more often to see and hear what i'm talking about.
    Hallwagner was warned several times but never corrected himself or other players. he would change maps even when he's not senior admin. his admin abuse is slim but his mouth is off the chart.
    I took action right after he called me those names to prevent others who heard him thinking its ok to say racial slurs or comments. What would you do? sure if you are close to the owner of the server you'd get him ban in a second. i don't know the owner. i can't even get in touch with him. all i want is to play a server that is respectful and fair game play. that is the reason why i'm admin to help the server to fulfill its rules. some Players come to me when they need help on other ibis server such as reseting, getting rid of hackers or mic spammers ect. But none of my credibility is noticed. i wish you be softer on your comments and understand why i did that.
    You may have done the right thing, but you did it in the wrong way, and unfortunatly thats all the higher ups usually look at, not the good you did, but the wrong way it was done.

he may be unbanned simply because of the way you went about it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    You may have done the right thing, but you did it in the wrong way, and unfortunatly thats all the higher ups usually look at, not the good you did, but the wrong way it was done.

he may be unbanned simply because of the way you went about it.
    i'd expect him to. hall's a good guy. i enjoy playing in game w/ him. it's just that since he got a mic and admin, he's been out of control. hopefully this time he'll actually chill
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'd expect him to. hall's a good guy. i enjoy playing in game w/ him. it's just that since he got a mic and admin, he's been out of control. hopefully this time he'll actually chill
    Yes, he was a fun guy to play it and like you said, he's been out of control since he got a mic and admin. With that being said, he continues to break the ToS after being warned by several admins. I know he paid $11 for admin like everyone else, but a guy like him is not fitted to be an admin. I've lost my hope that "he'll finally chill" because I don't believe that he can or will. I mean, if you are on the server and got on his bad side, whether you are just regular player or an admin, everytime he say you name will almost certainly end with (please excuse my language) "fucking faggot, jew, jewbag, nigger, mexican, spic" or whatever he's in the mood for at that time. On the forums, if anyone spoke out against him, it would start off with him accusing or say that other admins does it also. If that didn't work, he'd act like he's just a kid and didn't know any better. His last card is...well, Rage already said this but I'll just remind you guys, "Hall you can't keep apologizing for shit you do and expect people to act like it never happened". Yes, he would resort to apologize and hope for people to forget, then he'll go right back at it again. To be honest, this kind of behavior from a "grown up" really disgusts me.

8. Default

His admin should be stripped, in my opinion, but he shouldn't be banned. If he continues to violate the TOS, he could then be punished as a normal player.

Not that my opinion matters.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

9. Default

He just had some of his admin powers removed because of constant abuse and complaints and he still does 6his shit? im sorry its remove his admin for good and a weeks ban.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    He just had some of his admin powers removed because of constant abuse and complaints and he still does 6his shit? im sorry its remove his admin for good and a weeks ban.
    +1.... I have already messaged Zero about this issue (with a link to this thread). Hopefully we will get a response later today on this matter.

I have to say Christmas is right you should never ban another admin... but that being said...
    I also agree with cloud hopefully his admin will be stripped for good and he should serve at least a week ban...
    if he comes back and his actions continue then we look at increasing the ban or making it permanent.