Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Perma banned Hallwagner...

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Hall you can't keep apologizing for shit you do and expect people to act like it never happened. Seriously grow the fuck up.
    i dont expect people to act like it never happened. i expect people to not accuse me of shit that didnt happen, or over react to the stuff that does happen. i know someone will say "dont try and look like the victim here" or some stupid shit like that, but in reality, i am a victim of sorts, and also a instigator. but that doesnt mean i havent been wronged
    Last edited by hallwagner; 05-14-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dude, i agree. alex took action he shouldn't have. he should have demo'ed and reported through the channels, but i also have to give him props. he came right out and admitted it. he's accepting responsibility for what he did, what he thought was right.

hall, let me mention a name you might remember. you're reminding me of him something fierce. dog brother. when he did shit, he always agreed he broke the rules. always agreed that he shouldn't have. always apologized and always did it again
    am i dogbrother? no, dogbrother was a fucking nutcase. and just cuz i got a fuckton of admin abuse threads doesnt mean i should have my admin taken away. out of 6 or so "admin abuse threads" ive gotten against me 3 were fake or had no logical arguement. how am supposed to react when im accused of shit by players that i rightfully banned, and an admin who seems like hes out to get me for some reason? stress and false accusations are not easy things to deal with. i know i reacted poorly, but my god take a look at the details of the situation. i will understand if my admin gets taken away, but a ban, especially a permaban, is totally fucked and unreasonable.

3. Default

Why is hallwanger still here? Over the past two weeks I've seen several threads about hallwanger admin abusing, etc.

Who the fuck keeps giving this kid a second chance? Are you really going to let him walk over everyone and the servers just because he can dish out a lousy $11?

I started supporting IBIS because I understood it had standards, but this situation proves otherwise.

@hall - You deserve everything that has or will happen to you regarding this situation. You repeatedly disobey rules everyone else has no problem following. Power trip? Yes.

4. Default

see this is what I mean by half the new players on IBIS act like little bitches.

this thread is closed for ZERO to review.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    see this is what I mean by half the new players on IBIS act like little bitches.
    One day I'm gone.. ONE DAY.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Yea, apparently I can not take off for a BBQ for a day either...

So what I got here is an admin breaking the rules being punished by an admin who breaks the rules to punish him and now I can:

Punish both of them
    Punish one of them
    Let the two wrongs negate each other.

So first of all, WTF where both of you thinking. Hall you know you can not act like this and alex you should know that you can not ban other admins. Rather than add even more punishment here I am going to let you both off. Hall has now served a ban for what he did and if he does something again his admin in gone. Alex the same goes for you if you ban an admin again, DO NOT do it.