Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Perma banned Hallwagner...

1. Default Perma banned Hallwagner...

Perma banned Hallwagner for disrespecting admin and for all the constant racial slurs he said throughout the gameplay.

he called me a spic and told me to go back to mexico. he encourages people to talk like he does in a racial matter and i can no longer let him do that to the zombie mod server.

STEAM_0:0:8340862

if i have to give up my admin or my account to get him banned from the server then i'll do it.

2. Default

he is incredibly racist in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Wow i never knew alex had a forum account... go figure.

And ya, he deserves it
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    Perma banned Hallwagner for disrespecting admin and for all the constant racial slurs he said throughout the gameplay.

he called me a spic and told me to go back to mexico. he encourages people to talk like he does in a racial matter and i can no longer let him do that to the zombie mod server.

STEAM_0:0:8340862

if i have to give up my admin or my account to get him banned from the server then i'll do it.
    well....i was totally wrong in what i did, but youve said nothing b4, or anything to the guy making a racist joke AT THE SAME TIME. i would serve a ban. but perma is kinda ridiculous. sounds like ur admin abusing now. two wrongs dont make a right.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    well....i was totally wrong in what i did, but youve said nothing b4, or anything to the guy making a racist joke AT THE SAME TIME. i would serve a ban. but perma is kinda ridiculous. sounds like ur admin abusing now. two wrongs dont make a right.
    Hallwagner. You're an admin. RACISM IS NOT ALLOWED ON IBIS SERVERS. You CAN NOT allow that shit.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

6. Default

Hall you can't keep apologizing for shit you do and expect people to act like it never happened. Seriously grow the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

I heard him say it and my jaw kind of hit the floor, LOL I knew Alex was going to ban him.

I understand that hes just joking but;

1. Some people really take it offensive

and

2. It's not good for an admin to be being racist when we try and be strict about no racism on the servers. He starts doing it and then the other players think it's ok.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

8. Default

racism is supposed to be pretty much zero tolerance. even if you're best friends with someone, have known them forever, etc...and you call then a nigga in server, you get one warning and then youre gone. admins are held to a higher standard. they shouldn't get any warning. you're supposed to know the rules, because you're supposed to enforce the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    racism is supposed to be pretty much zero tolerance. even if you're best friends with someone, have known them forever, etc...and you call then a nigga in server, you get one warning and then youre gone. admins are held to a higher standard. they shouldn't get any warning. you're supposed to know the rules, because you're supposed to enforce the rules.
    Agreed.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

Wow and people don't decide to comment on the fact YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BAN ADMINS?

Seriously, if Hall is doing something, post a demo or logs or something to prove it.

Don't be a fucking idiot and perma ban the guy. That puts your own adminship in danger and you don't have to in order to get rid of a player.

And to top it all off you don't perma ban people for racism anyway. Read the rulebook some time.

This is absolutely fucking ridiculous.