Thread: Anyone a Cavaliers / LeBron James fan??

1. Default Anyone a Cavaliers / LeBron James fan??

mmhmmm just wondering, and if you are, how do you feel about where he is headed and the celtics series???

2. Default

Theres rumor that Delonte West was banging Lebron James's mother. Lebron James found out after Game 4. You wonder why his poor performance was unusual ? There's your answer.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Theres rumor that Delonte West was banging Lebron James's mother. Lebron James found out after Game 4. You wonder why his poor performance was unusual ? There's your answer.
    I hope he leaves cavs. I honestly don't think he will ever win there. Yea I read that as well, it does seem to fit. I have watched a lot of his games and I have never seen him straight up quit like he did.

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

5. Default

well Lebron is basically 40% of clevelands economy. He goes we go into a much deeper shit hole, then what are city is.

He is adored in ohio like michael was in chicago, barry bonds was in san fransico, and how drew bree's is in new orleans.

Plus the cavs can give him the best 5/6 year deal if they wanted to.

Oh and the rumor is that he and coach brown have a disagreement the entire season about chemistry of the players and how they should set it up within the game. BROWN Gets fired, Lebron stays in Cleveland, i sit back and watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Im so glad that a thread about the Cavs can only garner 4 replies (From Arizona) (Fuck the Lakers)

7. Default

I wasn't really expecting many people to reply anyways panda, this is a gaming forum, not sports

8. Default

I spent some time in Cleveland. I said to myself, after watching game 4, if Mike Brown isn't fired i don't care if Lebron stays or goes I won't be a fan anymore. He gave up. Luckily, he was fired last Sunday before we had to pay him 4.5M and I'll continue to be a Cavs fan. I do think LB will stay in CLE for 2 reasons though. One, they can offer the most money too him right now, plus a say in the next coach and bench spaces. Two, he has a lot of houses in Ohio. Is he willing to buy a few more for chitown or newarK? I doubt it.