Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: ZM is out of control

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, just a correction, combined with a bit of information about my past.
    well considering you should have realized from my last post, i dont care, your post was just a justification to something you were not expecting
    lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    well considering you should have realized from my last post, i dont care, your post was just a justification to something you were not expecting
    lol
    it's not a justification just because you say it is.

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    it's not a justification just because you say it is.
    i dont know let me check, it may have been said by some one other then my self

I KNEW IT.. Webster said it first

jus·ti·fi·ca·tion
       /ˌdʒʌstəfɪˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled[juhs-tuh-fi-key-shuhn] Show IPA
    –noun
    a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His insulting you was ample justification for you to leave the party.

4. Default

i dont know let me check, it may have been said by some one other then my self

I KNEW IT.. Webster said it first

jus·ti·fi·ca·tion
       /ˌdʒʌstəfɪˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled[juhs-tuh-fi-key-shuhn] Show IPA
    –noun
    a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His insulting you was ample justification for you to leave the party.
    Thanks Merriam. It's too bad it was a correction, not justification, as acolyte said. You were wrong in your explanation of his user name (which was a sad attempt at a personal attack), therefore he corrected you.

Thanks Merriam. It's too bad it was a correction, not justification, as acolyte said. You were wrong in your explanation of his user name (which was a sad attempt at a personal attack), therefore he corrected you.
    why so salty, you mad bro?

the correction was the first part lol how it was HALL who said "7 year old pedophile" non the less it is all a justification to challenge what i said

6. Default

why so salty, you mad bro?

the correction was the first part lol how it was HALL who said "7 year old pedophile" non the less it is all a justification to challenge what i said
    I've got salt, yes. But what in my post made me sound mad? Damn, people can't have discussions without having the need to win or assume anger. It's probably my fault for not paying attention to what hall said. I usually skip past his posts.

I've got salt, yes. But what in my post made me sound mad? Damn, people can't have discussions without having the need to win or assume anger. It's probably my fault for not paying attention to what hall said. I usually skip past his posts.
    who doesn't though haha

edit: i was assuming either just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...he's a seven year old pedophile who works as a "meetable character" at disney land?

yes he is

9. Default

zm is always out of control, since the day of its very creation.

Live or die, make your choice.

10. Default

LOL whats with all the flaming threads lately
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?