Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM is out of control

1. Default

Do i really need to be more strict to people just to get the server to un-chaos-ize o_O itself?
    It is getting out of hand. But it seems i'm keeping it in control fairly. (when i'm on)
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Do i really need to be more strict to people just to get the server to un-chaos-ize o_O itself?
    It is getting out of hand. But it seems i'm keeping it in control fairly. (when i'm on)

Thats because your one of the few admins they know isn't going to take any shit LOL
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

needs moar hallwagner

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I saw you earlier on the server you must of been handing out a bunch of ban hammers.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    james remember when I would just ban everyone who acted like this in the server??

I think its time for a comeback to ZM.
    No, there just isn't a constant in ZM anymore.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

If the majority votes "no" to a "will _______ be the next map?" (typically desert fortress or high school) vote don't fucking change it to that anyway.

7. Default

ZM has been a problem since I got back.

Even when admins like Xen are on. Xen you need to work on what maps are actually played and voted on because I don't enjoy attempting to change the fail map while having you say no to each and every one of my suggestions.

Also the server has had an influx of incredibly stupid people, making cades impossible to set up simply because of people's incompetence.

8. Default

Hence why I switched to gungame, 21 people with at most maybe 3 people who dont know what there doing on.

Zm I figure theres atleast 20 at all times.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 05-20-2010 at 12:26 PM.

9. Default

I was on for most of the night and i was the only admin on for zm GG Wcs so i went thorugh all of them. I changed the ZM map to highschool beta because they choose one of those retarded maps that should be deleted and i thorugh up a vote and everything. I banned 5 people for racism and cading the red room after i warned them even though i should of just banned. Sorry i wasn't on alll night had class in the morning. i'll try to do better.

10. Default

I think I am asked about 3 times a day from people to come to ZM just to ban some guy ever since I have virtually stopped going to ZM.