Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM is out of control

due to my manipulative attitude towards players who arnt admins or regualrs iv never realy had a problem

i dont let people walk all over me

have some confidence and everything should generally be fine

i leanred that instead of kicking people or banning them for an hour for there mistakes..

freeze them slap them ect. there for they remain in game and it disruptes there game play. they learn what not to d oalot fatster then by just kicking ect.

GL riot controler xD

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    due to my manipulative attitude towards players who arnt admins or regualrs iv never realy had a problem

i leanred that instead of kicking people or banning them for an hour for there mistakes..

freeze them slap them ect. there for they remain in game and it disruptes there game play. they learn what not to d oalot fatster then by just kicking ect.

GL riot controler xD
    mikey knows how to keep the people under control he proved that tonight

why thank you :O

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

GL riot controler xD
    Agree with mikey there. If they constantly breaking rules a freeze will do more damage then kicking them. Potently it mess their rank up being froze for cade breaking. So one warning on screen " no cade breaking and spaming", thats the one and finally warning, after that freeze and mute come in real handy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Agree with mikey there. If they constantly breaking rules a freeze will do more damage then kicking them. Potently it mess their rank up being froze for cade breaking. So one warning on screen " no cade breaking and spaming", thats the one and finally warning, after that freeze and mute come in real handy
    i'd say, put that warning up every 15 min. that way, folks who join late have no excuse
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I think the only way zm can be free is to let the stupid ppl play on one server and all the competent ppl can play on the other.

Zm is not out of control this is normal. If you pussies can't handle it then I will.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Zm is not out of control this is normal. If you pussies can't handle it then I will.
    I want to see you play

9. Default

zm's been fucked up since the update where the server capacity had been uprated and the zombies nurfed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    ZM has been a problem since I got back.

Even when admins like Xen are on. Xen you need to work on what maps are actually played and voted on because I don't enjoy attempting to change the fail map while having you say no to each and every one of my suggestions.

Also the server has had an influx of incredibly stupid people, making cades impossible to set up simply because of people's incompetence.
    Well I just read this right now, but anyways i've been doing better about letting the cries of LOTR and Jurassic Park come to play. (Not to say that you're one of them)

For the past week the server has been horrible though, so many new people playing and cade breaking it's unreal.
    I've spent most of the time in spectate babysitting because people are just non stop complaining about each other lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?