Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM is out of control

Seriously the cure is to do what i and others do

be the best and pwn them all swiftly..

Most will just leave acuse the suck and others will larn what to and not to do

2. Default

i miss admin days, i miss burning pancakes.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    i miss admin days, i miss burning pancakes.
    I miss the old days in general.

lets not get all emotional.. the old days were mazing..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Personally I just want Zero to create a second ZM server with all the old settings the original one had, with 28-32 slots.
    ^ This for the love of god. I will actually start giving you money Zero if you do this.

6. Default

I miss the competitiveness, and fun it used to be with most of the community, now its just dried up and angering to even try and play it anymore.

+ i miss curdy1, and curdy2...

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

7. Default

New Admins suck.

That's my two cents.

i agree with rees, they really do.

and we get new people joining the server daily, considering the server is ranked 22 for C:SS

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    New Admins suck.

That's my two cents.

;(

10char

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

The problem is more and more people are buying admin simple to have the tag and "get" respect. I've watched new admins kick or put players into spec because those other players got the the best spot on the map first. I mean really? How childish are some of you? I'm not going to point fingers but come on. If a person gets their first, they have the rights to keep that spot.

Another incident on boat escape just the other day with dr. tran. I watched him slap a player off of a boat because "He didn't wait for other players like Dr. Tran told him too" The player ended up dieing. We got into an argument over it because I said it wasn't right. That player got their first and had every right to leave when he chose to, whether he had a boat full of players, or just himself. Dr. Tran claimed it was the same situation as blowing the bridge on lost world redux. Its absolutely not. Sure, it is the moral thing to do, to wait for other players to get onto the boat, but its not a rule.

And plus, you can't control when those boats leave anyways. its automatic.

Point is, the level of intelligence these new admins have is astonishing low. Some of the trouble makers are buying admin and get a free pass for the most part. I got my faults too, but come on guys.

/rant
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.