Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM is out of control

1. Default ZM is out of control

ZM is out of control. I am requesting we have multiple admins on most of the time. I went on for a minute to help an admin, and saw people doing illegal cades and disrespecting other players. I said something about the cading and someone told me, "Why don't you keep bitching about it." I will be one zm for a while trying to get things under control. Theres to many things that i cant see lets get ZM under control guys.

Thanks

2. Default

I'm gone for one day.. Really?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

ugh, if i get a job this summer, you can be damn sure i'll be there. if i have to patrol in spec the entire time, so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    ZM is out of control. I am requesting we have multiple admins on most of the time. I went on for a minute to help an admin, and saw people doing illegal cades and disrespecting other players. I said something about the cading and someone told me, "Why don't you keep bitching about it." I will be one zm for a while trying to get things under control. Theres to many things that i cant see lets get ZM under control guys.

Thanks

Normally im on zm all day from when I get up to when I go to bed wether im in spectate or actually playing. It's funny that I leave for a couple hours to go out to dinner with my hubby and a post like this comes up LOL
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Well we could reduce the size of the server to help free up cading spots so everyone doesn't step on each others toes.

Get the mute working

improve the zombie abilities so they can break cades like they used on entrenched cade maps and fix there hp on escapes so there a legitimate threat with no block off

so admins would flock to play on there like they used to.

but I'm no fool that'll NEVER happen so I'll just say this:
    welcome to the party pal!

6. Default

Mute probably the thing that is done most on zm
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Personally I just want Zero to create a second ZM server with all the old settings the original one had, with 28-32 slots.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

james remember when I would just ban everyone who acted like this in the server??

I think its time for a comeback to ZM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

i usually am on, during the weekends... but when i go on, everything seems fine.. but sometimes it is a bit crazy, but never like you are describing it... that sounds like a serious problem.
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

10. Default

I need admin :/