Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rockontherange.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I might be interested.

Not sure about the drive, but maybe.
    It will be about a 4 hour drive for me. I'm getting a hotel room for 2 nights because im sure by the time sunday night hits, I will be in no shape to drive the 4 hours back. OMG I can hardly contain my EXCITE!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    FML!!!! I want to go so bad!!! May 22nd I have my sisters grad along with 3 birthday parties i have to make an appearance to...maybe if i take a flight out to ohio on sunday morning i can make it....decisions decisions!!!!!
    They do still have one day tickets and 2 day passes for the stadium General access.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    They do still have one day tickets and 2 day passes for the stadium General access.
    Lol problem is Saturday night and i can take the first flight out of NYC and head there...hmm lemme see what I can do
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

It will be about a 4 hour drive for me. I'm getting a hotel room for 2 nights because im sure by the time sunday night hits, I will be in no shape to drive the 4 hours back. OMG I can hardly contain my EXCITE!
    Yup, the expense of a hotel room is also a problem for me.
    Last edited by Christmas; 05-17-2010 at 01:20 PM.

5. Default

Yup, the expense of the hotel room is also a problem for me.
    split it w/ owns
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    split it w/ owns
    We aren't sharing a room, haha.

7. Default

Hmmm looks like fun but the whole being a week away is kinda short notice...

I will be going to Mayhem this year... so I guess I will still get to see Rob Zombie (and I'd take Korn over Limp Bizkit anyday)...

http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/index.asp

8. Default

We aren't sharing a room, haha.
    then can i have your spot?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    then can i have your spot?
    You would.

It's her hotel room so she can invite or reject anyone she would like.

10. Default

I just got my tickets. Anyone else going? Just curious. It's a massive, massive, massive lineup. I am very excited for taproot and mastadon.

http://rockontherange.com/
    I just found out Mastadon will be at Valarium Friday Night in Knoxville, couple of friends are goin, so I may go to that.

Mastodon
    Between the Buried and Me
    Baroness
    Valient Thorr

Friday, May 21
    @ The Valarium
    6:00 PM Doors
    18 and up.
    $23 Adv/ $25 Door/ $3 surcharge if under 21