Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fuck me

Default Fuck me

im gettin a new steam account guys (my old one got hacked)...so if u were my friend u gotta re-add me (or vice versa) BUT THIS FUCKING SUCKS DICK

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    im gettin a new steam account guys (my old one got hacked)...so if u were my friend u gotta re-add me (or vice versa) BUT THIS FUCKING SUCKS DICK
    and i got the same thing... got a message from ur account and now my steam account is gone too

succesful troll is succesful!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    Damn man.. you seriously fell for that? I would think you have been around the block enough to know what to look out for.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Damn man.. you seriously fell for that? I would think you have been around the block enough to know what to look out for.
    sure.... rub it in.... /sarcasm

succesful troll is succesful!!!

lol, i didn't see this one earlier XD

man hall, how thick are you dude? check the url ALWAYS

here, i got a message from your hijacker XD

6. Default

XD I got that to

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    and i got the same thing... got a message from ur account and now my steam account is gone too
    wait, did you click the link? or just get the messege?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Did you fall for one of those Links that take you to a fake steam site, and you tried to login? Never trust a Link even if its a email from paypal that looks legit, I will type out the address everytime. And I use a few passwords that i periodically change through out the sites i use. Anyways sucks for you and sorry dude

yea i fell for it...idk i wasnt really thinking clearly...oh well....its not a huge deal...like a bank account or something

10. Default

http://steamcommunity.tbl.lt

That was the part that was a dead giveaway.