Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Battlefield 2: Complete Collection fo free?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Christmas...fuck you like i care if you think im lying or not. i knew what happened.

Nemesis.....please an hero yourself, your a waste of life and money.
    i'm sorry, who the fuck are you? the day you get cancer isn't soon enough.

2. Default

I too received the same message from Hallwagner.

The first thing I did was searched it up in the steam Store page and saw it was still only $49.99.

Then I tried Google Free Modern Warfare 2 and saw only torrenting info.

I further investigated to see if the site actually offered anything, even though the extensions seemed odd.

Clicking around the website would take you to the real steam... So only that front page was a fake.

So, I created a new steam account and tried log in in the real steam powered before visiting that site what I found was that it asks for you to still sign in that page alone.

I then tried login in that page, and it gives the invalid login ID.

Haven't lost the newly created steam account yet... but I guess trying to sign up is the way they get your info.

Well, weird thing I noticed was that Hallwagner wasn't logged onto steam, but I saw his alias in the ZM server.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I too received the same message from Hallwagner.

The first thing I did was searched it up in the steam Store page and saw it was still only $49.99.

Then I tried Google Free Modern Warfare 2 and saw only torrenting info.

I further investigated to see if the site actually offered anything, even though the extensions seemed odd.

Clicking around the website would take you to the real steam... So only that front page was a fake.

So, I created a new steam account and tried log in in the real steam powered before visiting that site what I found was that it asks for you to still sign in that page alone.

I then tried login in that page, and it gives the invalid login ID.

Haven't lost the newly created steam account yet... but I guess trying to sign up is the way they get your info.

Well, weird thing I noticed was that Hallwagner wasn't logged onto steam, but I saw his alias in the ZM server.
    Because he got a new steam account it appears, and was actually playing today.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

This reminds me back in the days of Diablo 2. "Wanna know how to dup your items? Just drop your item next to this NPC, press Alt and F4, and there be your dup items in the inventory!"
    I'll admit that I fell for it once because I was only 12 back then.
    But man...free $50 games? How old are you guys?

share popcorn?
    this is an epic fight for nothing

nemisis wins

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    share popcorn?
    this is an epic fight for nothing

nemisis wins
    No, I nerd raged when I found out I was too late and threw the popcorn in the trash. ;(

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

DAMNIT poor popcorn ),=

8. Default

Closed and link removed. I hope none of you clicked it.

If you are unsure as to whether or not a link is malicious, DO NOT POST IT.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.