Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quebec City Rocks!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    LMAO !! Nah I like Canada. They have alot of cute hoes there.
    Canada does not have the cutest girls......Quebec does....french canadian girls are too hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hell nooooo. Go down to Virginia Beach. They got some fucking bombshells down there that are just total freaks in bed. I swear to god my back looks like a scratching post right now. And that was just 2 nights I just spent down there.

Im honestly thinking about opening up a funeral home down there as soon as I get my degree in Mortuary Science
    Yeah....just because that s where we go to get some good times...and we are so nice that we share with you guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    New York has the best women in the world. You must be crazy ! We have all races, nationalities. Have you been to Manhattan at night ? Chelsea ? Bowery ? Shit....even Washington Heights ?

Ok now....GO SCREW ANOTHER THREAD!!!

Peace

2. Default

The girls are always hotter in the places you don't live in because you haven't had bad experiences with them there yet. Thats why im going to be a pilot so i can bang anyone anywhere.
    -MBP

3. Default

Yes Ive gone out to Manhattan a ton of times. Ive done helecopter rides out of downtown, ive been on bowery street, uptown, midtown and ive done a lot of stuff in ny.

Va beach is just very peaceful and you don't hear a fuck you from everyone when you look outside the window.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Yes Ive gone out to Manhattan a ton of times. Ive done helecopter rides out of downtown, ive been on bowery street, uptown, midtown and ive done a lot of stuff in ny.

Va beach is just very peaceful and you don't hear a fuck you from everyone when you look outside the window.
    Next time you got to take me and CO, With you on helicopter ride.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Next time you got to take me and CO, With you on helicopter ride.
    LMAO how romantic would that be.