Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quebec City Rocks!!!

1. Default Quebec City Rocks!!!

Hey guys!!; if you guys didin t know, this is the 400th anniversary of my town, quebec city. We always have a summer festival and couples of shows, but this year, it is just AWESOME. Here are the shows i ve seen in the last 3 weeks....yeah...3 WEEKS!!!!!

July 1st : Simple Plan

July 3rd : Van Halen

July 4th: The Weakerthans - NOFX

July 5th: Feist

July 6th : Dweezil Zappa ( playing father s stuff!!)

July 7th : The Wailers ( Marley s band!) ( smelled grass!!! )

July 8th : Friends of crimson king ( Tony levine s a beast!!) - Primus!!! ( awesome freakin show!!)

July 9th : Dennis de Young ( wasted time!! lol)

July 10th : Stone Temple Pilots!!! YEAH

July 11th : Akon - Wyclef Jean ( damn...so much chix!!! )

July 12 th : The Musical Box ( genesis special)

July 13th : Linking Park ( very good show!!! )

And just yesterday PAUL MC CARTNEY !! That was just a excellent show...he played 39 songs!!! 2h30 of very good times, in my lifetime top 5 shows!!!!

Here are some shitty pics i took with my cellphone...as soon as i have my pics from my real camera...ill post em....

1st- van halen 2nd- Les Claypool (primus) and Tony Levine!! 3rd - Primus 4th- Stone Temple Pilots 5th - NOFX

More comin!!

ROCK N ROLL!!!! he he he

Peace
    Attached Images

2. Default

ohhh...did i say there was freakin 270 000 pple there for Paul Mc Cartney!!!! ahahaha...man...i got lukcy and found myself at 40 ft from the stage!! i waited a couple hours thoug...but it was worthed!!

Here some links on you tube i found...

Live and let die....damn...i felt the heat so much cuz of fireworks...i tought my face was burning...

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-vsnP0MnE

This one was awesome...dedicated to John Lennon...give peace a chance at the end....with everyone singing....great moment!!
    Put it to 4 minues

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAYtDKZGuQ

Lol...next one....Qubec represent!!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cD7-zKceTjY

Look at the pple!!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cD7-zKceTjY
    Last edited by The.Beast.13.; 07-21-2008 at 12:06 PM.

3. Default

lucky bastard :/

4. Default

Fuck Canada.
    -MBP

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Fuck Canada.
    LMAO !! Nah I like Canada. They have alot of cute hoes there.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    LMAO !! Nah I like Canada. They have alot of cute hoes there.

Hell nooooo. Go down to Virginia Beach. They got some fucking bombshells down there that are just total freaks in bed. I swear to god my back looks like a scratching post right now. And that was just 2 nights I just spent down there.

Im honestly thinking about opening up a funeral home down there as soon as I get my degree in Mortuary Science

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hell nooooo. Go down to Virginia Beach. They got some fucking bombshells down there that are just total freaks in bed. I swear to god my back looks like a scratching post right now. And that was just 2 nights I just spent down there.

Im honestly thinking about opening up a funeral home down there as soon as I get my degree in Mortuary Science
    Why do you plan on screwing the dead fine chicks. lol

8. Default

Hell no

I just want to move out of NY. The more south you go the better.

The parties are fucking awesome, the girls are blazing hot (models) and everyone is chill. Its not like in NY where everyone is a douchebags on the road.

Only thing I hated about that place is the cops pulling me over every night. Tints are almost illegal or is illegal. Everything on my car is tinted so they wanted to be wise asses.

9. Default

New York has the best women in the world. You must be crazy ! We have all races, nationalities. Have you been to Manhattan at night ? Chelsea ? Bowery ? Shit....even Washington Heights ?