Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    agreed. although hell, i'd settle for lord of the rings visuals and better plots instead of more like avatar. lets put it this way. i'd rather play doom 3 or ninja gaiden, be engrossed in the plot, and still enjoy some great graphics, rather than play crysis and there be no plot at all. oh yeah, the lag too.
    I loved crysis, fps dont need a story, the mechanics of that game set it apart, and it is the game fps are now judged against.
    Story == RPG
    Action == FPS

Anyways I thought avatar was overall a good film. It did feel ripped off from other movies I had seen. Girlfriend liked it and got me laid, so +1 for avatar haha.

3. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    there was somthing to represent everything from politics, to war, history, and faith
    This is why I did not bother to watch the movie as it was apparent what it was really about from the start.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is why I did not bother to watch the movie as it was apparent what it was really about from the start.
    can't people just go to a movie and enjoy it? and not have to read into every single messege they believe the director is trying to convey? fack, just be entertained sometimes...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    can't people just go to a movie and enjoy it? and not have to read into every single messege they believe the director is trying to convey? fack, just be entertained sometimes...
    this is a one in a million event.................................. +1. its a decent movie, if you read too deep into it, yea you get a bunch of bullshit, but if you watch it with no expectations and dont dig too deep, it is an amazing movie. aesthetically pleasing, the storyline was good. overall i personally would give it 8/10 stars.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton