Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, now, when i read your original post, i was under the impression that you had been banned for like, 4 hours. no. it was 5 min. you and your little friend don't come in here, bitching and insulting at an admin for giving you a 5 min. ban. he told you not to be on your own roof, and banned after. now, you had 2 choices. be a bitch and post about it, or get up, stretch, take a piss, grab a soda, and most likely return to the game well after the ban is up.
    doesn't change the fact that brian has a sandy vagina.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    doesn't change the fact that brian has a sandy vagina.
    nem, do you like anyone? or are you the type that if you died tomorrow, the only way anyone will remember you is if you were to die fucking the pope, although then they'd remember it more as the day the pope's ass was sore, rather than why.

i'm actually serious too. you seem to exist solely for the purpose of insulting and belittleing every single person you come across
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

nem, do you like anyone? or are you the type that if you died tomorrow, the only way anyone will remember you is if you were to die fucking the pope, although then they'd remember it more as the day the pope's ass was sore, rather than why.

i'm actually serious too. you seem to exist solely for the purpose of insulting and belittleing every single person you come across
    You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you want to be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers...and say, "That's the bad guy."

So...

...what does that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide...how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Come on.

The last time you gonna see a bad guy
    like this again, let me tell you.

Come on. Make way for the bad guy.

There's a bad guy coming through!

Better get out of his way!

4. Default

You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you want to be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers...and say, "That's the bad guy."

So...

...what does that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide...how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Come on.

The last time you gonna see a bad guy
    like this again, let me tell you.

Come on. Make way for the bad guy.

There's a bad guy coming through!

Better get out of his way!
    scarface?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

scarface?
    yup!

6. Default

yup!
    and this is why i can' hate you. i have every reason to. you do so many things that make me want to quite literally, see you dead. you are an annoying racist piece of worthless shit, but in the end, i can't bring myself to request you be gotten rid of. plus i don't have demos yet.

edit: oh yeah, i don't see myself as a good guy. if i did, i wouldn't be such a fuck up in life. however i do see myself as a better person than you.

7. Default

and this is why i can' hate you. i have every reason to. you do so many things that make me want to quite literally, see you dead. you are an annoying racist piece of worthless shit, but in the end, i can't bring myself to request you be gotten rid of. plus i don't have demos yet.
    you...need me.

8. Default

you...need me.
    i'm actually positive i don't. seriously. look out this summer nem. shape up

9. Default

i'm actually positive i don't. seriously. look out this summer nem. shape up
    your threats make me giggle.

i'm not here for your amusement, i'm here for mine.

10. Default

your threats make me giggle.

i'm not here for your amusement, i'm here for mine.
    a man after my own heart. however there comes a time when such amusements infringe upon the amusements of others. and nem, i don't intend to threaten. honestly. i really do hope you shape up a bit.