Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Admin abuse!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    a man after my own heart. however there comes a time when such amusements infringe upon the amusements of others. and nem, i don't intend to threaten. honestly. i really do hope you shape up a bit.
    they main flaw with your statement is the assumtion that i care about other's amusement. unless it coincides with mine, all it becomes is a chore and there are enough chores in real life that we shouldn't have to be bothered with them here. people are stupid, and we should stop accommodating the lowest denominator.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    they main flaw with your statement is the assumtion that i care about other's amusement. unless it coincides with mine, all it becomes is a chore and there are enough chores in real life that we shouldn't have to be bothered with them here. people are stupid, and we should stop accommodating the lowest denominator.
    and that's the troll's creed right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and that's the troll's creed right there.
    so quick to dismiss it as this or that, it's just being realistic, something it seems most have a problem with.

Cant be admin abuse if there doing there Jobs most the time it isnt admin abuse in the first place just normal banning for cade breaking and blocking lol plus i pretty sure this is the wrong page too discussion

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tailsy View Post
    Cant be admin abuse if there doing there Jobs most the time it isnt admin abuse in the first place just normal banning for cade breaking and blocking lol plus i pretty sure this is the wrong page too discussion
    what the fuck are you tzalking about? why'd you necro this topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?