Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rice and Chicken

1. Default Rice and Chicken

|iHiek| Rice and Chicken

He seems a little suspicious. I suspect bhop scripting but he may also be walling as well.

I would like other peoples opinions.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    |iHiek| Rice and Chicken

He seems a little suspicious. I suspect bhop scripting but he may also be walling as well.

I would like other peoples opinions.
    I can't watch the demo because I'm at work, but he plays in ibis servers quite a bit, especially pub. Shame on him if he's hacking or scripting.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

from what i saw ingame, definite bhop scripts. walls possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

ive played with him on many servers, and had multiple people say they think hes walling

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    ive played with him on many servers, and had multiple people say they think hes walling
    Oh so YOU brought this rubbish to ibis, good going Hall. <333

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    Oh so YOU brought this rubbish to ibis, good going Hall. <333
    yes....:P

7. Default

Yeah it gave me that feeling as well. He uses alot the night vision. I think to hide something. He also laggs and gets the headshots like peanut butter
    Owned!

8. Default

Hallwagner just got mad at me cause of that one night. Im gonna watch the demo later.

no...ive suspected you for walling for a long time, that night just made me not really care if u wall or not

10. Default

We cant Ban this MOFO I love this guy... he's my patsy for when i wanna rage and slay, burn, freeze, slap, slap, slap again, blind, slap, set on fire, slap and cchat with.. oh and slap.

We cant ban him without evidential proof of any hacking.. besides hes probably like 20 with no life except for CSS.. maybe he doesnt hack but is just really good and has no life sounds reasonable to me

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone