Thread: hdmbrian admin abuse.

1. Default hdmbrian admin abuse.

Hmdbrian
    Choke |3mo Slay3rs|

admin banned me and my clan-mate for no violations. my clan mate was camping in church 1 round then proceeded to ban him after the warning for 5 mins... which is not a big deal. BUT he banned me for no reason a few moments later for no violations nothing at all. just the fact that i killed him! its in the screen shot. no warning. no reason. nothing he banned me for NOTHING!!!! he insists i was roof camping but you can ask pulse i killed him aswell i was not on roof i killed them both in the same location theres no rules broke he holds a grudge.. and insists that no 1 ever removes admin anyways... he literally said " it dosent matter many admins have 20 or more abuse topics "

direct link for better inspection http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...annoreason.png

EDIT : you may need to save the images and zoom in but it is readable
    EDIT: name is HDMBRIAN!
    Last edited by Choke; 05-16-2010 at 10:38 PM.
    <Co-Leader of 3mo Slay3rs>
    <Ibis Gamer>

2. Default

This is what happens when children get admin rights.

3. Default

The first one was banned for five mins. For disrespecting an admin..i told him to stop camping his church roof...he tells me to f**k off f****t..so i banned him for five mins....a lil while later choke started camping his roof and his spawn...i asked him to stop..he tells me there is no rule on camping and makeing a big deal out of it...i told him there is a rule and an admin told him to stop something and he needed to shut up...and he didnt so he got a 5 min ban as well.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    The first one was banned for five mins. For disrespecting an admin..i told him to stop camping his church roof...he tells me to f**k off f****t..so i banned him for five mins....a lil while later choke started camping his roof and his spawn...i asked him to stop..he tells me there is no rule on camping and makeing a big deal out of it...i told him there is a rule and an admin told him to stop something and he needed to shut up...and he didnt so he got a 5 min ban as well.
    This will be my only response unless spoken to from another admin or forum moderator. we had a discussion about the roof so ok i didnt go on the roof unless i had a scoped weapon. but the round you banned me i was not on the roof at ALL! and i was not camping if there is a demo or sourceTV it will clearly show that i was running around

Edit: Pulse knows that i was moving i killed him that round aswell
    Last edited by Choke; 05-16-2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: mention pulse
    <Ibis Gamer>

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    Nice grammar man, and also i was never on my roof at all, i believe you were just raging about my kill streak the prior round when you and many of your fellow teammates fell victim to my gunfire.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    This will be my only response unless spoken to from another admin or forum moderator. we had a discussion about the roof so ok i didnt go on the roof unless i had a scoped weapon. but the round you banned me i was not on the roof at ALL! and i was not camping if there is a demo or sourceTV it will clearly show that i was running around

Edit: Pulse knows that i was moving i killed him that round aswell
    Your ban should be over.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Admin abuse doesn't work without logs or a demo, pal.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Admin abuse doesn't work without logs or a demo, pal.
    There is a pic of the log. there is no text warning or nor did he verbally even warn me. ( warn me for nothing i guess? ) ask anyone that was on tonight he clearly was just being power mad or is emo? ( cause our clan )
    <Ibis Gamer>

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    There is a pic of the log. there is no text warning or nor did he verbally even warn me. ( warn me for nothing i guess? ) ask anyone that was on tonight he clearly was just being power mad or is emo? ( cause our clan )
    Verbal warnings cannot be verified on that.

Neither can context.

10. Default

let me clear this up for you children, it was a 5 minute ban so stop bitching about it.

another thing if an admin tells you to do something in game you have 2 options, do it or post on the forums about it.

problem solved and ban is over.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-