Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZBlock - bunny hop fix

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    What I bolded is the problem, you are b hop scripting, which is bannable. Just because you got banned for it don't mean you gota ruin it for the non scripters.
    i do not script. i was banned for "bhop scripting" though. i was speaking of those who've been "accused and banned".

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    i do not script. i was banned for "bhop scripting" though. i was speaking of those who've been "accused and banned".
    I have banned one guy for it, and it was a hour ban, but he was scripting, he never ever messed up. Non scrpting people mess it up, scripts dont mess up.

3. Default

devour? sam devour chamma is that you? and IF it is, then spasm you need to listen to this man because he has MUCH experience playing this game on a professional level

4. Default

i still see plenty of bunny hopping

Wish I could do it. I've tried so many tutorials but I suck ass.

I prefer to just run and blast your nuts off with a shotty

5. Default

Still think it should be bannable
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    scripting it is bannable, I have banned roen for it once, and the guy toggles it i swear. he is about the only one I have had problems with on pub. Some people b hop but its usually not like crazy and overdone, which imo is impossible without using some kind of script

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Same. Bunny hopping is for faggots.