Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Introducing...Quahawg!

1. Default Introducing...Quahawg!

Hello, my name is Quahawg!
    I have been lurking around the zombie IBIS server for roughly 2 years now, albiet under different aliases. I have alot of fun playing zombiemod on IBIS, I particularly enjoy the map rotation. I think that all things considered the community is good and the Admins are as well.
    Here is a little about me-
    I am an avid cideo game collector and player, and I like to mix up my video game diet with lots of old and new school stuff. One day, I might play Super Nintendo, Xbox live, and some Counterstrike. I generally preferr escape maps, my favorites being raccoon city, elevator, any of the jurrassic parks, black mesa, mario, and death star. I have mixed feelings on the LOTR maps, and I suppose my willingness to play them depends on the mood I am in. My favorite camping maps are the ones that have secret spots in them, such as 4 corners, winter complex, and horror hotel, among others. I currently have a rank of around 500, and although I would like to have a rank of at least 100, I am in no hurry to achieve that. Thats about it. If you have any questions for me, just let me know!

2. Default

Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Default

Hey there.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

hey Welcome to the forums and hope you stick around. And highly encourage to try all the ibis servers.

6. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

GET OUT!!!

jk

Welcome to Drama Center.

8. Default

Hmmm, what is this "cideo game" you speak of?

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Whats up
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

If you have recieved this post, We regret to tell you that your forum privileges have hereby been suspended, pending investigations for allegations of being a noob... Sorry for any inconvience... Be sure to stop by 174.36.201.114:27015 and discuss this further...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!