Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rockontherange.

1. Default Rockontherange.

I just got my tickets. Anyone else going? Just curious. It's a massive, massive, massive lineup. I am very excited for taproot and mastadon.

http://rockontherange.com/

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Damn! I would go if it wasnt on that weekend Bro grads high school on 22nd and throwing him a little party.

But damn thats a huge band lineup, anyways have fun XxOwnsxY

3. Default

Not my taste but have fun.

i was actually thinking of going...but its too far away

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Not my taste but have fun.
    Well, I like all of the headliners, however I saw mastadon and taproot at the lunatic luau once and they were amazing...so im really excited about them. Rob zombie were there too but they were nowhere near as good..

Too bad Chevelle won't be there. I've seen them twice and they were never the headliners, however they always outdid everyone in the lineup. They are absolutely amazing live.

Anyway, thanks I am sure it will be a blast. 2 day event... Lots o' alcohol, lots o' rock, lots o' screaming. How can that be anything but fun?

Uhhh I meant to quote mag haha.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-15-2010 at 06:57 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

fuck! i mean, lets see, day one, you got stuff on main stage, not many i'm crazy about, but i like a few songs by.
    godsmack, 3 days grace, drowning pool, papa roach

but the second stage is incredi ble, i'd go just for killswitch engage and skillit. both are fucking awesome!

FOLY FUCK!!!! DAY 2!!!!
    ok, day 2 is amazing. seether, bullet for my valentine, and APOCALYPTICA!!! i'd go just for bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage, and apocolyptica. nothing else second day on the other stages for me though.

edit: although having listened to some shaman's harvest, thay'll be great too
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

If it was closer to where I live I would definitely go... But its not

Although they are having a rock concert at a race track in my area... Definitely going to that!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

FML!!!! I want to go so bad!!! May 22nd I have my sisters grad along with 3 birthday parties i have to make an appearance to...maybe if i take a flight out to ohio on sunday morning i can make it....decisions decisions!!!!!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

I might be interested.

Not sure about the drive, but maybe.

nope...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers