Thread: Always something

1. Arrow Always something

There may be larger than avg random delays due to computer problems. My ram is apparently going bad and the computer may crash without warring. For now reseeding the ram actually has fixed it but there is no way to know how long that will last.

The good news here and a lessen for you all is that reseeding your ram really does fix shit

2. Default

Run your computer on Page file mwahahaha!

Now I must find out if thats possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

sucks man, iv been without my desktop for like 3 weeks now. I know how it is.

4. Default

weren't you supposed to have an uber comp built by now?

5. Default

This is on that computer, also now my main monitor that I have had for 10 years is dying. The image is constantly going in and out of focus. Starting today I will begin searching for a replacement. Although the real problem is there currently exists no screen to replace it with. So this is going to be a disaster...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is on that computer, also now my main monitor that I have had for 10 years is dying. The image is constantly going in and out of focus. Starting today I will begin searching for a replacement. Although the real problem is there currently exists no screen to replace it with. So this is going to be a disaster...
    You mean a new CRT?
    Id be hard press to find one, I think youd be better off getting an a new LCD :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?