Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Thx hallwagner

  1. Exclamation Thx hallwagner


  2. Default

    you clicked it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  3. Default

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

    Not good.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

    Not good.
    pick a vid that's not disabled retard!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  5. Default

    Yes look :




  6. #6

    Default

    well arnt you smart, First off why anyone would click theses links is beyond me, and second, YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOGGED ON! why would you log on again?

    also what is this thread number 5?


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  7. Default

    i didnt click lol

  8. Default

    look the username

  9. #9

    Default

    You did click it, otherwise you wouldnt have gotten those screen shots. and you got lucky that its just a phishing website, and not a hacking one.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  10. #10

    Default

    DUDE! hurry! get an antivirus! I think your computer got the ghey virus! everything is in french!

    Oh, and wtf. I'm still receiving that freaking chat request from hall, I'm too lazy to block him (but not too lazy to post this?? o_O )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •