1. Default

>< , maybe cause i'm french... lol

Quote Originally Posted by emouchet View Post
    >< , maybe cause i'm french... lol
    My condolences

3. Default

lol????

4. Default

Also he had his account hacked like a day or two ago how did you not know? I still got to switch his admin (will do tomorrow btw (sorry for delay))

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    also he had his account hacked like a day or two ago how did you not know? I still got to switch his admin (will do tomorrow btw (sorry for delay))
    Take all the time you want, how about a week?

6. Default

Forgot your password -> Existing username -> Hallwagner
    Valheru, also called The Dragon Lords, were the first race, and among the most powerful in the known universe.
    They rode on the backs of great dragons, travelling throughout the cosmos in search of plunder.
    Arrogantly presuming themselves to be gods, they also created lesser races to serve as slaves.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also he had his account hacked like a day or two ago how did you not know? I still got to switch his admin (will do tomorrow btw (sorry for delay))
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Take all the time you want, how about a week?
    seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Valheru View Post
    Forgot your password -> Existing username -> Hallwagner
    ummm...well you see...

actually, why wouldn't this work? maybe this phisher didn't change his email address...hall try this
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Lmfao.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    seriously

ummm...well you see...

actually, why wouldn't this work? maybe this phisher didn't change his email address...hall try this
    he did change email, pass and secret questiong with mine.
    But i got mine back already ^^ YEY with a big ty to steam support

succesful troll is succesful!!!

10. Default

very good.

i'm glad support was so quick to respond for you and perry. is hall geting his back you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?