Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Thx hallwagner

ya stars and i both got our accounts back.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ya stars and i both got our accounts back.
    I never got hacked o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I never got hacked o.O
    Starfish.

4. Default

You know its a pain to have 2 stars :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

yea my account got hacked, i got it back yesterday btw. were you even on my friends list? regardless it is now safe to add/readd me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yea my account got hacked, i got it back yesterday btw. were you even on my friends list? regardless it is now safe to add/readd me
    ok, i wasn't sure if it was really you, or just the hacker/phisher getting creative "Hey guys, account was hacked, but i got it back" was kinda suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, i wasn't sure if it was really you, or just the hacker/phisher getting creative "Hey guys, account was hacked, but i got it back" was kinda suspicious.
    how would i inform you of my account retrieval then? lol i know, couldnt think of a better way though

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    how would i inform you of my account retrieval then? lol i know, couldnt think of a better way though
    post here instead of sending a messege through your previously hacked account.

hell, if i was the hacker, i'd have sent people on your friend's list messeges saying that valve worked fast and got your account back
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    post here instead of sending a messege through your previously hacked account.

hell, if i was the hacker, i'd have sent people on your friend's list messeges saying that valve worked fast and got your account back
    not necessary now