Thread: ¯\(°_o)/¯CrAzY-RoBeRt, saturday may 15th 10:12AM

1. Default ¯\(°_o)/¯CrAzY-RoBeRt, saturday may 15th 10:12AM

Name in game:
    ¯\(°_o)/¯CrAzY-RoBeRt

Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:28849595

Who banned you:No admins did, The Server Kicked and banned me.

When:
    May 15th 2010, at 10:12AM

Where:
    On Zombiemod+ Server.

Why banned:
    Idk why i was banned...

Other/Reason to unban:
    Well idk what i did but when i joined it said "Kicked and banned" this happened on my new computer i just installed CS:S on Today.

Edit:I finally found out i was named "unamed" Cuz i installed CS:S Over night and didn't get to change the name when i just launched and played it when i got up.. So if it is the problem.
    Last edited by mcilwain; 05-15-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Revised and edited.

2. Exclamation

So who can please help me?
    Please

3. Default

Its only a temp ban I believe. It happened to me aswell once and it expired on its own.

Althought I do suggest one thing crazy, lay off the mic spamming. Anytime you join the server, within 5 minutes I have warned you and muted you. You don't need to be on that thing every second...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Its only a temp ban I believe. It happened to me aswell once and it expired on its own.

Althought I do suggest one thing crazy, lay off the mic spamming. Anytime you join the server, within 5 minutes I have warned you and muted you. You don't need to be on that thing every second...
    Thanks, it expired now i can come back in.

5. Default

Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.