Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UK Fusion

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They do not know how to count 010101010010001010010101010101 and thus can not use the internet. For example they would not understand that there are 01 people in the world.

*giggle* I believe that's 01 -kinds- of people in the world. It'd be a sad, lonely place if there were only 01 people in the whole world. ^_^()

And sure thing, I'll get to work on those when I get done with these two shirt ideas I'm playing with. As for receipts, I'll keep that in mind, but at most I think the only thing I'll really need would be to laminate everything. I figure that'd be better, because that way we can just do a bit of tape on the tails and be able to pull 'em right off and reuse them without destroying the game board or pieces quite as quickly.

2. Default

I did not want to use the word kinds in case someone knew the joke although the reality is that there are 11 kinds of people.

3. Default

I did not want to use the word kinds in case someone knew the joke although the reality is that there are 11 kinds of people.
    *quirks an eyebrow* Oh really? Do tell...

4. Default

People who understood that joke and though it was funny
    People who understood that joke and did not think it was funny
    People who did not understand the joke

5. Default

People who understood that joke and though it was funny
    People who understood that joke and did not think it was funny
    People who did not understand the joke

>X3 I totally approve... And just had to explain what I was laughing at to my mother and then had to apologize for being a geek. XD

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SilverVistani View Post
    ... okay, so... yes or no to the "pin the tail" games? Because if I'm going to have to have those done I should start working with them as soon as I get done with shirt designs...
    ummm, for the record (and previous experience), any type of "attatch the tail to the furry" game doesn't go over well...at all.

They do not know how to count 010101010010001010010101010101 and thus can not use the internet. For example they would not understand that there are 01 people in the world.
    no. sorry zero, but you fucked that one up compleatly. there are 10 TYPES of people in this world...not "01 people in the world"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, for the record (and previous experience), any type of "attatch the tail to the furry" game doesn't go over well...at all.
    Hence, why it was brought up as 'an option'.

That being said... Considering that I've heard stories about this group even having made "pin the boobs on the stick figure" work in the past, I have no doubt in their abilities to get people to pin tails on scantly clad anime characters... *shrugs a little* Just sayin'.

Thanks for inputting your opinion, though.

8. Default

Alternatively to the "pin the tail" games... we could do a Japanese lottery, just need to find one of the wooden rotators and the balls, it'd be about as much fun and so much simpler. ;P

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf View Post
    Alternatively to the "pin the tail" games... we could do a Japanese lottery, just need to find one of the wooden rotators and the balls, it'd be about as much fun and so much simpler. ;P
    Fuckin get on this now. Sean, this is your summer assignment. Find us a lotto thingy. I'll be up in Lex starting this weekend to stay for a few weeks. We can look then.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Right then... less work for me.