Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ban Monarch

1. Default

yeah, I see no signs of hacking. he's clearly startled a few times when ppl come around corners at him, and misses lotts of shots where any 1 hacking wouldn't have.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    You should be banned for just trying hacking. Comic anyone?
    don't start.

emo you put it very well.

and monarch, aim hacks can come in many different forms. either constant aims, or toggled. visual range or unlim., certain weaps or all, autofire or manual...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    don't start.

emo you put it very well.

and monarch, aim hacks can come in many different forms. either constant aims, or toggled. visual range or unlim., certain weaps or all, autofire or manual...
    Even if that were the case, on the final demo (Which to me is the breaker), the lucky headshot with the deagle should have been 4 lucky headshots if I was using some sort of hack, even with a toggle I would have had to turn it off right after the first headshot and still be able to fire, strafe, and move backwards all at once.

I never knew there were hacks that were for specific weapons....that one is news to me. Never knew there were toggled hacks before either.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by madmonarch View Post
    Even if that were the case, on the final demo (Which to me is the breaker), the lucky headshot with the deagle should have been 4 lucky headshots if I was using some sort of hack, even with a toggle I would have had to turn it off right after the first headshot and still be able to fire, strafe, and move backwards all at once.

I never knew there were hacks that were for specific weapons....that one is news to me. Never knew there were toggled hacks before either.
    bind mouse1 "on; fire"
    or more correctly, bind q "on; fire"
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Then with that logic, anyone who gets a headshot could be considered using a hack for toggling it on and off during each fight within a round! LOL. Hacks suck and I hate people who use them, we patrol our WTF servers to rid them just as much as I'm sure you guys do. I'm no expert when it comes to spotting them but I know obvious hacks when I see them, hell I didn't even know how to play demos before this all happened!

Anyways, based on what Diablo said, 2 admins disagree and I get unbanned. Does it have to be him who unbans me or can anyone do it?
    Last edited by madmonarch; 05-18-2010 at 05:29 PM.

6. Default

Then with that logic, anyone who gets a headshot could be considered using a hack for toggling it on and off during each fight within a round! LOL.
    The only way to completely hide even a toggled hack would be to already be pointing at the person's head when you turned it on (to prevent any snap occurring), in which case you could have just pressed the fire button.

Hacks suck and I hate people who use them, we patrol our WTF servers to rid them just as much as I'm sure you guys do. I'm no expert when it comes to spotting them but I know obvious hacks when I see them, hell I didn't even know how to play demos before this all happened!
    See, this was an educational experience!

Anyways, based on what Diablo said, 2 admins disagree and I get unbanned. Does it have to be him who unbans me or can anyone do it?
    Has to be him or a clan member.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    The only way to completely hide even a toggled hack would be to already be pointing at the person's head when you turned it on (to prevent any snap occurring), in which case you could have just pressed the fire button.
    Let's look at this deeper though, I'm pretty good with logic. If the hack was toggled via the fire key, and based on the demos, I would have to have unbound the fire key during the final fight and continued to fire, strafe, and move backwards to avoid the "snap". Although this could have indicated I used another toggle key such as Q but again based on the demo it strafed left and right a few times using the Q key and it would have had to toggle on and off with a noticeable "snap"......But again, even further! That's to say my strafe key is actually Q!....and as if this writing I realize that no, my strafe is indeed not Q but A! I'm so smart I fool myself sometimes.

I don't even remember what Q does, I think it switches weapons by default doesn't it?

8. Default

Let's look at this deeper though, I'm pretty good with logic. If the hack was toggled via the fire key, and based on the demos, I would have to have unbound the fire key during the final fight and continued to fire, strafe, and move backwards to avoid the "snap". Although this could have indicated I used another toggle key such as Q but again based on the demo it strafed left and right a few times using the Q key and it would have had to toggle on and off with a noticeable "snap"......But again, even further! That's to say my strafe key is actually Q!....and as if this writing I realize that no, my strafe is indeed not Q but A! I'm so smart I fool myself sometimes.
    LOL wow.

I don't even remember what Q does, I think it switches weapons by default doesn't it?
    Yes it does.

9. Default

Anyways, thanks for the support Elmo, I'll have to check back later to see if the ban has been lifted. Take care for now!

10. Default

...emo.

elmo is creepy. emo is an admin