Thread: Ban Monarch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Ban Monarch

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1821681
    nick monarch
    After several players asked me to spec on him i did in the first demo u can see a bit of aimbot, in the second 1 gets clear.
    Owned!

2. Default

Sorry....bit of a noob with demos...how do I view them? lol

3. Default

...is he asking how to view the deoms recorded about himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I was!, This will be my first demo viewing lol!

I figured out from a quick google search on how to do it. Thanks though!

5. Default

hmmm, this one's tough. some pretty bullshit shots, but no other obvious signs of hacking, like shakeing or snaping to target.

i honestly can't tell here. you'll need someone else to confirm it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

to recognize hacks you need to have used them. I used them a couple of yrs ago on 1.6 for curiosity. And believe me the aimbot can be put anywhere on the enemys body, there are aimbot where the screen doesnt shake at all. But you can see in the fight how his targets moves to the body even to the head even if the guy is reloading.
    If 2 admins disagree with me I will unban monarch.
    Owned!