Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: finnaly saw Avatar the movie

Default finnaly saw Avatar the movie

this movie surpasses just a simple fiction movie about aliens on another world

there is so many hidden messages in the movie

what did you get out of watching this truley amazing movie?

what morals do you think were instilled in this movie

there was somthing to represent everything from politics, to war, history, and faith

2. Default

honestly, the movie was great. i was entertained, i'd gladly buy it on dvd some time (after it's down from 20$), i thought that the entire movie was extremely beautiful visually...but...

lets just say that it didn't deserve all the acclaim and hype it got.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Good flick.

Anyone who thinks it was bad is a jaded ass hole.

i think it deserves more if people realize the hidden message

its pretty clear that the movie replicates our human history regarding north and south america when spain and others came here looking for gold, and ended up commiting the greatest genocide in the history of man kind

native americans and south american indigenous tribes

and the movies concept of energy and spiritual being which is the same in native culture

only in the movie its like the na,vi are superiour beings to us with an understanding far past any human of an after life such as the one we have

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i think it deserves more if people realize the hidden message

its pretty clear that the movie replicates our human history regarding north and south america when spain and others came here looking for gold, and ended up commiting the greatest genocide in the history of man kind

native americans and south american indigenous tribes

and the movies concept of energy and spiritual being which is the same in native culture

only in the movie its like the na,vi are superiour beings to us with an understanding far past any human of an after life such as the one we have
    i'm sorry, but when i read that, all i could think of is this

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Listen to Plinket, he knows what he's talking about.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

I lol'd.

And I will never in my life watch this movie out of pure principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

is this guy mentaly challanged? hahaha
    its funny haha

9. Default

FTW

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone