Thread: the Ipad

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default the Ipad

So yesterday there was an huge debate on the iPad on GG between alot of ppl, on how over priced it and every other Apple product was, and what people thought about its features and blah blah, so I was just wonderin what every elses thoughts on it ( and every apple product iPod/iTouch/iPhone yada yada) were. I personally don't think its a great idea to spend > $100 on sumthing a phone/mp3 player can do, which is pretty much all i need in life, and risk getting it stolen and/or broken. So a penny for your thoughts folks.

P.S. i remember seeing this vid back in like 2006 and when i heard the iPad was actually being released i was like o.O WTF?! lol enjoy

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

(the embedding thing was screwed up, or maybe idk how to do it properly, so heres the link for the vid ^^^^^^)

P.P.S. my first thread woot!
    Last edited by Vladninja; 05-18-2010 at 04:21 PM.