Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the Ipad

1. Default the Ipad

So yesterday there was an huge debate on the iPad on GG between alot of ppl, on how over priced it and every other Apple product was, and what people thought about its features and blah blah, so I was just wonderin what every elses thoughts on it ( and every apple product iPod/iTouch/iPhone yada yada) were. I personally don't think its a great idea to spend > $100 on sumthing a phone/mp3 player can do, which is pretty much all i need in life, and risk getting it stolen and/or broken. So a penny for your thoughts folks.

P.S. i remember seeing this vid back in like 2006 and when i heard the iPad was actually being released i was like o.O WTF?! lol enjoy

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

(the embedding thing was screwed up, or maybe idk how to do it properly, so heres the link for the vid ^^^^^^)

P.P.S. my first thread woot!
    Last edited by Vladninja; 05-18-2010 at 04:21 PM.

2. Default

1 2 3 4 5
    Attached Images

3. Default

When multi-tool-pocket-knives came out, they were amazing. Get one for someone's kitchen and it would be way oversized and inconvenient. This is why no one likes the iPad.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

iPad is pointless really.

The iPod is the only thing I can imagine is actually useful in everyday life. But even that is overpriced.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    When multi-tool-pocket-knives came out, they were amazing. Get one for someone's kitchen and it would be way oversized and inconvenient. This is why no one likes the iPad.
    Stolen from that video that ninja posted! haha and it is a good analogy. Apple is way overpriced imo, just as nemesis posted, thats the main problem with them. That and the fact that people walk around with a stick stuck up their ass when they got an apple product. My phone can do everything the ipad can do, and it fits in my pocket.

6. Default

You guys fail to comprehend where iPad is trying to dig into.

Is it overpriced? Yeah. So is every damn new piece of technology. The iPad kills the market of any e-reader that just downloads books. It goes on the internet, has iTune compatibility to play music, can get 3G coverage with AT&T plans, great tool for businesses. It is not meant to be some sort of mini computer where nerds can play their video games. This is a legit very portable business tool when a computer is too bulky & your BlackBerry or iPhone is not reliable enough to withhold any documentation for work.

They are already using the iPad in businesses because of the sleekness of doing normal functional tasks in the business world. It is not an mp3 player so comparing it to an iPod is dumb. It is not a phone so comparing it to the iPhone is retarded. It is a huge clash between the iTouch and a Mac at best. So you can see why the iPad is such a "ridiculous" appeal for some people.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

its already been done and done well. apple just knows how to hype shit up.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/apple/t...pad-should-be/

has it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    its already been done and done well. apple just knows how to hype shit up.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/apple/t...pad-should-be/

has it.
    They use the archos at Target. haha. such a waste of money but they have money to spend that type of shit.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

As silly as this video watch what Peter Choa says at the 1 min mark.... thats why I don't buy Mac.

Also I don't own an Ipad but from what I've seen there is no Multi tasking on it? I can get a net book for $200 less that can at least do 2 things at once...
    Last edited by Vladninja; 05-18-2010 at 04:31 PM.

ipad = -100000000000000000000

fail idea, fail product and tosh.0 's video of him smashing several ipads is the best use for them