Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what do you think?

Default what do you think?

be honest, i wrote this a few months ago

what do you think

The morning sun burns up the sky
    Its spring agian and time for new life
    Warming the air for time to grow who knows this kid might have somthing to show

The rain from the spring will soon have no effect for the sun will have burned with no respect
    In the summer youll learn that one day you will age
    But the kid whos begun begins his first page

in the fall weak will die and soon you and i
    But why worry for now when lifes on his side
    Fall sends message of death and renewal agian this kid is begining but one day he'll end

When winter comes the sun will run
    Leaving cold in the air with no sensations
    But at least the kid knows what he's finnaly done
    The first page is writtin and a new years begun

2. Default

now i know how the Jews felt.

hahahahahaha thats a hard feeling to find hahaha

4. Default

reminds me of owl city.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

right? yea... i fucking HATE owl city so unbelivably much
    youll never understand even if i explained

Edit: it explains a bit ABOUT ..owl city..

6. Default

Lol, i meant abstract like he is...but i do quite like owl city..not all, but a lot.

7. Default

owl city is awesome. if you cant fathom this you need to expand your horizons.

i cant stand people who prescribe themselves to a few particular brands of music. all music has its moments, if you cant see how they all work in, in the grand scheme, i feel sorry for you.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    owl city is awesome. if you cant fathom this you need to expand your horizons.

i cant stand people who prescribe themselves to a few particular brands of music. all music has its moments, if you cant see how they all work in, in the grand scheme, i feel sorry for you.
    I agree to some extent. some music i find totally useless, but that is just a matter of personal taste i guess. i like owl city because the music/lyrics are so abstract that it makes me feel like im truly listening to a dream. my fav has to be tip of the iceberg...something about it just feels awesome.

9. Default

it does have a strange abstract-ness to it. i dont listen to alot of their music but im horridly addicted to fireflys. the only downside of which is that it makes me think of my ex. but it is a good song either way.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

i agreee with you, my hatred extends his "style" of music, my stle of music is the same....
    thats why.. when he lived 10 min away from me we "collabed" and i helped him make a song

now he is dead...
    with copywrited music that i can no longer claim... as mine

his music is amazing as an artist, but .. well yay nvm
    i dontwanna talk about it

ANYWAYS.

yay what do you think of it, i wanna use it as my single on my album but i need opinions first

( it will be a song.. but i am trying to find a single ya know?)