Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: We got another pug!

1. Default We got another pug!

We got another pug, finally a girl! She should be ready to come home next Tuesday.
    Attached Images
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

awwwww, i love pugs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Im happy for you Xen, but seriously? You spent 900 on a dog that will get owned by a cat all its life.

If you are going to BUY a dog, spend it on a good breed like a german shepard, husky, boxer, or lab.

Unless of coarse, you plan on started a pug fighting ring hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

Pugs are cute. My ex owned a 2 pound and 1.5 pound yorkie. I hated them.
    Attached Images

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Im happy for you Xen, but seriously? You spent 900 on a dog that will get owned by a cat all its life.

If you are going to BUY a dog, spend it on a good breed like a german shepard, husky, boxer, or lab.

Unless of coarse, you plan on started a pug fighting ring hahaha!
    The smaller the breed of dog you go the more expensive they get, and what do you mean that it will get owned by a cat all it's life?

Pugs are a good breed, not all people like larger breed dogs including myself. Stop acting like your opinion is a fact.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

pugs make great target practice when the run out in the yard for my .357 smithon wesson
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    pugs make great target practice when the run out in the yard for my .357 smithon wesson
    fuck you!!! i love pugs!! huskies and pugs are my 2 favorite breeds.

edit: besides, squirrels are much much better
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

holy shit you never say something like that about someones pet unless they let it outside to bark all the fucking time and its a general pain in the ass to all of the neighbors 99% of the time.

specifically rat dogs.

and fyi xen as long as you treat it like an animal and not a human you should have no problems with it.
    I swear that's the problem with most of the pets on cesar millan program, they dont discipline there damn pets they just try and talk them out of their misbehavior.

kick ass!....i need to get a pug again

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    The smaller the breed of dog you go the more expensive they get, and what do you mean that it will get owned by a cat all it's life?

Pugs are a good breed, not all people like larger breed dogs including myself. Stop acting like your opinion is a fact.
    lol. I also love how males want to get bigger, tougher things mainly to overly compensate for smaller attributes. Like... big guns, big cars, big dogs... yeah. It's seemingly fitting alllll into place.

BTW; Pitbulls, Pugs, Boston Terriers, Huskies, and the girl has a Yorkie... which I find terribly cute.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me