Thread: Sqwertle May 19th, 11:45 (Central)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Sqwertle May 19th, 11:45 (Central)

IGN: Sqwertle
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5884415
    Who Banned You?: NYS I think.
    When: May 19th, 11:45 (central)
    Where: the pub
    Why Banned?: No idea, no ban message no warning. I was just playing, hadn't said a word in 30 minutes or so, not that I wasn't supposed to; just hadn't.

Why should you be unbanned?: I couldn't have done anything wrong as far as I know.
    Last edited by sudo; 05-19-2010 at 12:11 PM.

2. Default

Can I at least find out why I'm banned?

Edit: Apparently I wall, anyways if there isn't a demo or some undeniable proof can I get unbanned?

Edit2: NYS is the guy who banned me (at least that's what I was told). Since there isn't any proof how does this work?
    Last edited by sudo; 05-19-2010 at 01:20 PM.

3. Default

If an admin does not post as to why you are banned you will be unbanned in a few days.

4. Default

Edit: That rule should really be rethought. Without proof an admin can ban someone for a few days for "hacking" and it's okay, no one thinks anything of it.
    Last edited by sudo; 05-19-2010 at 02:43 PM.

5. Default

well, he doesn't have to post a topic for less than a perma, but he will probably reply to this thread sooner or later
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

"post a topic for less than a perma"? "he" being myself or NYS?