I've been dealing with this person for the last few days, he's been pretty belligerent ever since I slayed a friend of his for refusing to complete the objective. It's been all admin abuse and shit talk from him since then. This is worthy of a mute which I never did, but not a ban.

He decided to take it up a notch and has been sending private messages to other admins falsely accusing me of shit talking them, saying and doing things that just never happened. I discovered this when one of them confronted me, this admin with whom I've had almost 0 contact, asking why I had a problem with him. After everything was unraveled it was discovered that hitman is sending PMs to people and lying about things I do and say. This has me pretty upset because I don't know who he has contacted or what he said to anyone else.

Those few of you who have played with me know that if I have a problem with you, I will tell you to your face, I do it relatively often.

Frankly this kind of behavior from hitman is unacceptable and I request a permenant ban.