Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: new CSS beta open again

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    pff I don't get you ppl who use crap pc's and are beyond against upgrading them. not only does upgrading let you still play with us, but it gives you wider variety of games you can play... quit being a noob and upgrade!

imma be mad if you don't play anymore
    Valve has officially activated their trap card!

2. Default

I'm not one to upgrade.. But every 6 years I'll get together a nice comp for around a thousand bucks.. Every computer I've gotten for the last 12 years has been 90% better than the last.

My next computer in like 4 years will probably have around 5 TB X_X..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Have you tired turning multi core support on?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm not one to upgrade.. But every 6 years I'll get together a nice comp for around a thousand bucks.. Every computer I've gotten for the last 12 years has been 90% better than the last.

My next computer in like 4 years will probably have around 5 TB X_X..
    that's the thing though, I buy a PC like once every 5 years, for about the same price as you, and for those 5 years I'm able 2 play like every game that comes out... it's not that bad. any 1 with a job should be able to do this no problem.

but Ill seriously be bummed out if you don't play anymore, blade.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

what a dissapointment...SERVE OUR NEEDS STEAM!!!! use some gamers advice..cause its the only one that counts and makes it THAT much better
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Have you tired turning multi core support on?
    I only bothered with that for BFBC2. Didn't need it for anything else really, until that game.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.