Thread: Oblivion & Rambo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation Oblivion & Rambo

Admin's INGAME name:|IBIS NOOB| L†. Rambo
    You're INGAME name: THE JOKER

This is sort of weird, it's admin abuse in the future.

How did he/she abuse: Basically Oblivion wants me double-punished for something I've already been banned a day for, and by Rambo who knows nothing of the incident.

I took all the lines of chat from console, but I do not have any screenshots since I closed my game to post this. This conversation was around 7:30-8:00 on July 21st, 2008, on the map called zm_tf2_tension_vx. I pasted everything relevant to the conversation on Pastebin so this post wouldn't be extraordinarily long. http://pastebin.com/f36c9c942

Basically Oblivion wants Rambo to ban me on Wednesday because Jigsaw will be back and he can get admin. Worm already gave me a one day ban for the blocking, and now he wants me banned again.

Thank you for reading this, and I sincerely hope we can work this through.

2. Default

i was there he truly did nothing evreyone just flamed him and called him a nub but u did z tele away from a zombie but im sure that can be excused

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fender View Post
    i was there he truly did nothing evreyone just flamed him and called him a nub but u did z tele away from a zombie but im sure that can be excused
    Yes, and I got a kick for that after saying sorry, and I came back hours later to play again.

4. Default

yah he did day sorz

5. Default

The admins were activated earlier. If you are banned this week by them without reason then I will remove their admin at once. I would also recommend that you record a demo when these players are on so that there is the addition of physical detailed records that may accompany any post that you need make in the future to clear your name and to help bring abusers to proper justice. Such as them even being perma banned...

6. Default

WOW.. zero this obliv guy just comes in the server and always is like kick him ban him yadda yadda about half the server - any one who gets in his way...

7. Default

I can vouch this story. It's been going on for a little while.

8. Default

when i was little i played with ninja turtles