Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogue

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Maynard beat me to the punch on this and Christmas, Zero can check the logs since it was an admin command, and see so no demo is needed
    Logs don't record what people are saying on microphone.

And sourceTV isn't on WCS. Get a demo if you think someone is abusing/going to abuse.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Logs don't record what people are saying on microphone.

And sourceTV isn't on WCS. Get a demo if you think someone is abusing/going to abuse.
    zero added source TV 2 WCS like 2-3 weeks ago... or so he said.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    zero added source TV 2 WCS like 2-3 weeks ago... or so he said.
    If I'm not mistaken if source TV was on WCS it would show up in the player list.

Unless he has it set to invisible, in which case a time and date would be needed.

4. Default

we know the date... and I know the time he was warding the objective constantly. and I'm sure between the 2 ppl he muted they could figure the time out as well.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

we know the date... and I know the time he was warding the objective constantly. and I'm sure between the 2 ppl he muted they could figure the time out as well.
    That's assuming sourceTV is on WCS.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That's assuming sourceTV is on WCS.
    I don't see why it wouldn't be. zero said like 3 weeks ago he's adding it this coming weekend. I guess time will tell when zero sees this and comments.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I don't see why it wouldn't be. zero said like 3 weeks ago he's adding it this coming weekend. I guess time will tell when zero sees this and comments.
    On the safe side I would recommend that people record Rogue when he is on the server from now on.

8. Default

First of all you and Donnie were blabbering on and on... with little regard to the obnoxiousness to others... You, though you were not the instigator, you did not help the situation...

Secondly, you were not KICKED (though I was getting close to kicking you both) or BANNED (which was not warrented for this situation...

When I asked you to stop and just play... Donnie (though in his words, was not trying to get banned or kicked) continued to press the issue, with exacting ever little word... when I did mute you both (off an on) for no more than the five minute setting, you both came back running your mouths... This is disrepecting the Admin... Other players asked you to cease... your mic was open 95% of the time... and I respectfully told you that you were pushing the envelope...

As for Maynard... You dislike of me doesn't surprise me... as for the the shadow hunter... the only time my ward was in house was when I set it between the house and garage (outside, so sorry if you got hit hiding in the corner)... and you said little of it at the time, and yet I still changed race, jsut to make you HAPPY... And I do follow TOS (Now!) because you have taken a vendetta out on me... So I not only follow your suggestions, I continue to listen to your excessive whining that I do this wrong and that wrong... You don't even speak to me on server, while we play (though I try to be cordial and polite to you)... yet you continue to say I do wrong... instead of agreeing with every Tom, Dick and Harry who feels wronged, why don't you start demoing me when you get on server and stop the bitching...

To =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko and Conroy... when an Admins asks you to do something, you should respect the Admin (whether you like it or not) and voice any discord off the server... not continue on and on like a child trying to get thier way or prove a point... there is a time and place... this just wasn't one of those times nor the place... get over it... move on and enjoy your stay...

ps... =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko do not purchase Admin just to get out of your mic spamming and excessive mic useage...

And thank you Christmas... I didn't demo it because I felt I was handling it locally... and I was the only Admin on... I did not want to ban them... just tried to get them to listen to me... and thier mutes were no more than the five minutes (most of the time I unmuted them prior to five minutes, to show them compassion, with hopes they would cease thier disruptive behavior)... for the record, thier behavior FINALLY did improve (minus the whining about the disicpline)... and the rest of the day went on without problems...

and changing =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko's name was merely in fun and he did change it back... Unlike the Unnamed...!

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

9. Default

No SOURCE TV on WCS atm
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    First of all you and Donnie were blabbering on and on... with little regard to the obnoxiousness to others... You, though you were not the instigator, you did not help the situation...

Secondly, you were not KICKED (though I was getting close to kicking you both) or BANNED (which was not warrented for this situation...

When I asked you to stop and just play... Donnie (though in his words, was not trying to get banned or kicked) continued to press the issue, with exacting ever little word... when I did mute you both (off an on) for no more than the five minute setting, you both came back running your mouths... This is disrepecting the Admin... Other players asked you to cease... your mic was open 95% of the time... and I respectfully told you that you were pushing the envelope...

As for Maynard... You dislike of me doesn't surprise me... as for the the shadow hunter... the only time my ward was in house was when I set it between the house and garage (outside, so sorry if you got hit hiding in the corner)... and you said little of it at the time, and yet I still changed race, jsut to make you HAPPY... And I do follow TOS (Now!) because you have taken a vendetta out on me... So I not only follow your suggestions, I continue to listen to your excessive whining that I do this wrong and that wrong... You don't even speak to me on server, while we play (though I try to be cordial and polite to you)... yet you continue to say I do wrong... instead of agreeing with every Tom, Dick and Harry who feels wronged, why don't you start demoing me when you get on server and stop the bitching...

To =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko and Conroy... when an Admins asks you to do something, you should respect the Admin (whether you like it or not) and voice any discord off the server... not continue on and on like a child trying to get thier way or prove a point... there is a time and place... this just wasn't one of those times nor the place... get over it... move on and enjoy your stay...

ps... =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko do not purchase Admin just to get out of your mic spamming and excessive mic useage...

And thank you Christmas... I didn't demo it because I felt I was handling it locally... and I was the only Admin on... I did not want to ban them... just tried to get them to listen to me... and thier mutes were no more than the five minutes (most of the time I unmuted them prior to five minutes, to show them compassion, with hopes they would cease thier disruptive behavior)... for the record, thier behavior FINALLY did improve (minus the whining about the disicpline)... and the rest of the day went on without problems...

and changing =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko's name was merely in fun and he did change it back... Unlike the Unnamed...!

lol i wasnt planning on buying admin???? i lol'd and i wasnt mic spamming because i wasnt making a sound or tlking without reason i was extremely respectful by lessoning the amount of which i spoke i gave a min-30sec each time i let go of the mic at least and spoke for less than 1min-30sec b4 u muted me a few more times which made no sense one player who randomly came on the server was yelling and when u did the vote to kick ban or mute me two ppl voted one was me and the other was the random person who was yelling might i add and you chose to ignore him and continue with me i changed my name after sometime but u were just as much as an instigator as i if not more i was merely questioning the amount so tht i may follow wat u wanted which i said many times conroy was speaking out how u were unfair to me and u muted him for it so i may have been in the wrong but if i was so were you and even when u muted me the first time without warning i simply figured it was an accident when u muted me again i asked u wy and u said because i was swearing i admit i was thrown off but i immediately stopped swear and decided to find out why i didnt push the matter to a level of nuisance i simply was confused i then decided to have a convo with u we tlked for a bit till u muted me saying u wanted to hear footsteps if u want more on this story simply ask me but u know aswell as i rogue u were being over the top yes i admit i do talk alot but 95% of the time is more than a simple over exaggeration i wasnt tlking to myself the whole time i was having in depth convos and in fact most all the ppl on the server except 2 u and tht boy who yelled enjoyed my convos with other ppl and yes you didnt kick or ban me wich would put u more in the wrong but random mutes and claiming admins can mute at there discretion in the rules as u so claimed and in the context u didnt put anything further infering tht they may do it without reason which i ss here it iss tell me if it isnt working and would u perfer i speak to you about the random mute at a different time not immediately after to try to find why i was muted so i may avoid doing it again doesnt sound right to me im sry
    also id like to add you never asked conroy to do anything he simply spoke to you how you were being unfair and abusing and then u muted him and me btw i did do as u asked i just began to ask you for clarification or i spoke to conroy but i did speak less and i did stop swearing as u asked

http://img59.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=39967371.png
    Last edited by Donnie; 05-20-2010 at 04:14 PM.